Report NEP-EUR-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miguel Carriquiry & Fengxia Dong & Xiaodong Du & Amani Elobeid & Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Ed Chavez & Suwen Pan, 2010. "World Market Impacts of High Biofuel Use in the European Union," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 10-wp508, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Angela Cheptea & Lionel Fontagné & Soledad Zignago, 2010. "European Export Performance," Working Papers 2010-12, CEPII research center.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Margarida Catarino, 2010. "The importance of Intermediaries organizations in international R&D cooperation: an empirical multivariate study across Europe," FEP Working Papers 385, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Biewen, Martin & Juhasz, Andos, 2010. "Understanding Rising Income Inequality in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5062, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emmanuel Dhyne & Martine Druant, 2010. "Wages, labor or prices : How do firms react to shocks ?," Working Paper Research 193, National Bank of Belgium.
- Beffy, Magali & Fougère, Denis & Maurel, Arnaud, 2010. "The Effect of Part-Time Work on Post-Secondary Educational Attainment: New Evidence from French Data," IZA Discussion Papers 5069, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ciarreta Antuñano, Aitor & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz, 2010. "The Impact of Regulation on Pricing Behavior in the Spanish Electricity Market," DFAEII Working Papers 2010-08, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Florentino Felgueroso & Manuel Hidalgo & SergiJiménez Martín, 2010. "Explaining the fall of the skill wage premium in Spain," Working Papers 2010-19, FEDEA.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00504161_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dengler, Katharina & Hohmeyer, Katrin, 2010. "Maßnahmesequenzen im SGB II : eine deskriptive Analyse (Measure sequences in Book II of the Social Code)," IAB-Forschungsbericht 201008, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Robalo Marques, Carlos & Martins, Fernando & Portugal, Pedro, 2010. "Price and wage formation in Portugal," Working Paper Series 1225, European Central Bank.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2010. "Measuring Regional Inequality by Internet Car Price Advertisements: Evidence for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1036, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.