The importance of Intermediaries organizations in international R&D cooperation: an empirical multivariate study across Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aurora A. C. Teixeira & Margarida Catarino, 2011. "The importance of Intermediaries organizations in international R&D cooperation: an empirical multivariate study across Europe," GEE Papers 0038, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised May 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D Cooperation; Intermediaries; International projects; Europe;
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2010-07-31 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2010-07-31 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2010-07-31 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2010-07-31 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-PPM-2010-07-31 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SBM-2010-07-31 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .