Report NEP-SBM-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SBM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tatiana Plotnikova, 2010. "Success in Pharmaceutical Research: The Changing Role of Scale and Scope Economies, Spillovers and Competition," Jena Economics Research Papers 2010-045, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Dolores Anon Higon & Nicholas Vasilakos, 2010. "FDI Spillovers: Evidence from the British Retail Sector," Discussion Papers 10-23, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Margarida Catarino, 2010. "The importance of Intermediaries organizations in international R&D cooperation: an empirical multivariate study across Europe," FEP Working Papers 385, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Tatiana Plotnikova, 2010. "Productivity and Heterogeneous Knowledge: Exploring the Relationship in a Sample of Drug Developers," Jena Economics Research Papers 2010-044, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Maria José Gil Moltó & Joanna Poyago.Theotoky & Vasileios Zikos, 2010. "R&D Subsidies, Spillovers and Privatization in Mixed Markets," Discussion Papers in Economics 10/19, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Gray, Elie & Grimaud, André, 2010. "Scope of Innovations, Knowledge Spillovers and Growth," IDEI Working Papers 607, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Armando Silva, 2010. "The role of subsidies for exports: Evidence for Portuguese manufacturing firms," FEP Working Papers 383, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ernesto Tavoletti, 2010. "The internationalization process of Italian fashion fi rms: the governance role of the founding team," Working Papers 29-2010, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Jul 2010.