Report NEP-SBM-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tatiana Plotnikova, 2010. "Success in Pharmaceutical Research: The Changing Role of Scale and Scope Economies, Spillovers and Competition," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-045, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Dolores Anon Higon & Nicholas Vasilakos, 2010. "FDI Spillovers: Evidence from the British Retail Sector," Discussion Papers 10-23, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Margarida Catarino, 2010. "The importance of Intermediaries organizations in international R&D cooperation: an empirical multivariate study across Europe," FEP Working Papers 385, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Tatiana Plotnikova, 2010. "Productivity and Heterogeneous Knowledge: Exploring the Relationship in a Sample of Drug Developers," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-044, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Maria José Gil Moltó & Joanna Poyago.Theotoky & Vasileios Zikos, 2010. "R&D Subsidies, Spillovers and Privatization in Mixed Markets," Discussion Papers in Economics 10/19, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Gray, Elie & Grimaud, André, 2010. "Scope of Innovations, Knowledge Spillovers and Growth," IDEI Working Papers 607, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Armando Silva, 2010. "The role of subsidies for exports: Evidence for Portuguese manufacturing firms," FEP Working Papers 383, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ernesto Tavoletti, 2010. "The internationalization process of Italian fashion fi rms: the governance role of the founding team," Working Papers 29-2010, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Jul 2010.