The role of subsidies for exports: Evidence for Portuguese manufacturing firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Armando Silva, 2011. "The role of subsidies for exports: Evidence from Portuguese manufacturing firms," GEE Papers 0035, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Feb 2011.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias, 2000. "Evaluation methods for non-experimental data," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 21(4), pages 427-468, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filipe Silva & Carlos Carreira, 2011.
"Financial Constraints and Exports: An Analysis of Portuguese Firms During the European Monetary Integration,"
Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 34, pages 35-56, December.
- Filipe SIlva & Carlos Carreira, 2011. "Financial constraints and exports: An analysis of Portuguese firms during the European monetary integration," GEMF Working Papers 2011-13, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Filipe Silva & Carlos Carreira, 2011. "Financial constraints, exports and monetary integration - Financial constraints and exports: An analysis of Portuguese firms during the European monetary integration," GEE Papers 0039, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Jul 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsSubsidies; Exports; Portugal; Matching;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- H29 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2010-07-31 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INT-2010-07-31 (International Trade)
- NEP-SBM-2010-07-31 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .