R&D Subsidies, Spillovers and Privatization in Mixed Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maria José Gil-Moltó & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Vasileios Zikos, 2011. "R&D Subsidies, Spillovers, and Privatization in Mixed Markets," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 233-255, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hit:hitjec:v:58:y:2017:i:2:p:163-177 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Colombo, 2016. "Mixed oligopolies and collusion," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 167-184, June.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Makoto Okamura, 2015. "Competition and privatization policies revisited: the payoff interdependence approach," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 137-150, October.
- repec:kap:jeczfn:v:120:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00712-016-0502-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jingjing Wang & Chi Leung & Yue Kwok, 2015. "Stochastic control model for R&D race in a mixed duopoly with spillovers and knowledge stocks," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 38(2), pages 177-195, October.
- Maria Jose Gil-Molto & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2014.
"Environmental Investments in Mixed vs Private Oligopoly: What are the Implications of Privatization?,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
14/15, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Maria José Gil-Moltó & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2014. "Environmental Investments in Mixed vs Private Oligopoly: What are the Implications of Privatization?," Working Papers 2014018, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Tomaru, Yoshihiro, 2017. "Output and R&D subsidies in a mixed oligopoly," MPRA Paper 84410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matsumura, Toshihiro & Sunada, Takeaki, 2013. "Advertising competition in a mixed oligopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 183-185.
- Kesavayuth, Dusanee & Zikos, Vasileios, 2013. "R&D versus output subsidies in mixed markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 293-296.
- repec:spr:jecfin:v:41:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12197-015-9346-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gelves, Juan Alejandro & Heywood, John S., 2016. "How does a mixed ownership firm license a patent?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 278-284.
- repec:eee:japwor:v:45:y:2018:i:c:p:30-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kesavayuth, Dusanee & Lee, Sang-Ho & Zikos, Vasileios, 2017. "Merger and Innovation Incentives in a Differentiated Industry," MPRA Paper 79821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haraguchi, Junichi & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2017. "Firms' Costs, Profits, Entries, and Innovation under Optimal Privatization Policy," MPRA Paper 80927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Kuang-Cheng Andy & Wang, Yi-Jie & Liang, Wen-Jung & Tsai, Ming-Che & Mai, Chao-Cheng, 2016. "Patent licensing under financial structure with limited liability," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 121-135.
- Saha, Souresh, 2014. "Firm's objective function and product and process R&D," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 484-494.
- Marie-Laure Cabon-Dhersin & Romain Gibert, 2017. "Cooperation or non-cooperation in R&D: how should research be funded? ," Working Papers hal-01587014, HAL.
- Nie, Pu-Yan & Yang, Yong-Cong, 2015. "Cost-reduction innovation under mixed economy," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-68, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Wu, Aihua, 2017. "The signal effect of Government R&D Subsidies in China: Does ownership matter?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 339-345.
- Matsumura, Toshihiro & Okumura, Yasunori, 2013. "Privatization neutrality theorem revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 324-326.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Muminov, Timur K. & Tomaru, Yoshihiro, 2017.
"Partial Privatization And Subsidization In A Mixed Duopoly: R&D Versus Output Subsidies,"
Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics,
Hitotsubashi University, vol. 58(2), pages 163-177, December.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Muminov, Timur & Tomaru, Yoshihiro, 2017. "Partial Privatization and Subsidization in a Mixed Duopoly: R&D versus Output Subsidies," MPRA Paper 79778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandra Chirco & Marcella Scrimitore, 2017. "Privatization in an International Mixed Oligopoly: the Role of Product Differentiation under Price Competition," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2017/06, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Lin, Ming Hsin & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2017. "Optimal Privatization and Uniform Subsidy Policies: A Synthesis," MPRA Paper 77285, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Muminov, Timur, 2017. "R&D Output Sharing in a Mixed Duopoly and Incentive Subsidy Policy," MPRA Paper 81732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haraguchi, Junichi & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2017. "Optimal Privatization Policy with Asymmetry among Private Firms," MPRA Paper 77523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmixed duopoly; process innovation; R&D subsidies; privatization; spillovers.;
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2010-07-31 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INO-2010-07-31 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2010-07-31 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2010-07-31 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lec:leecon:10/19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.