Report NEP-INO-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria José Gil Moltó & Joanna Poyago.Theotoky & Vasileios Zikos, 2010. "R&D Subsidies, Spillovers and Privatization in Mixed Markets," Discussion Papers in Economics 10/19, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Tatiana Plotnikova, 2010. "Success in Pharmaceutical Research: The Changing Role of Scale and Scope Economies, Spillovers and Competition," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-045, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Tatiana Plotnikova, 2010. "Productivity and Heterogeneous Knowledge: Exploring the Relationship in a Sample of Drug Developers," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-044, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Margarida Catarino, 2010. "The importance of Intermediaries organizations in international R&D cooperation: an empirical multivariate study across Europe," FEP Working Papers 385, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Gray, Elie & Grimaud, André, 2010. "Scope of Innovations, Knowledge Spillovers and Growth," IDEI Working Papers 607, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Renaud Bourlès & Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez & Jacques Mairesse & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2010. "Do Product Market Regulations In Upstream Sectors Curb Productivity Growth? Panel Data Evidence For Oecd Countries," Working Papers halshs-00504161, HAL.
- Ravallion, Martin & Wagstaff, Adam, 2010. "On measuring scientific influence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5375, The World Bank.