Report NEP-COM-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dubois, Pierre & Jodar-Rosell, Sandra, 2010. "Price and Brand Competition between Differentiated Retailers: A Structural Econometric Model," IDEI Working Papers 604, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ruble, Richard & Versaevel, Bruno & de Villemeur, Étienne, 2010. "On the Timing of Vertical Relationships," IDEI Working Papers 627, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 11 Apr 2011.
- G. Rossini & C. Vergari, 2010. "Pitfalls in vertical arrangements," Working Papers 709, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Boyer, Marcel & Lasserre, Pierre & Moreaux, Michel, 2010. "A Dynamic Duopoly Investment Game under Uncertain Market Growth," IDEI Working Papers 617, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Maria José Gil Moltó & Joanna Poyago.Theotoky & Vasileios Zikos, 2010. "R&D Subsidies, Spillovers and Privatization in Mixed Markets," Discussion Papers in Economics 10/19, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Azevedo, Paulo Furquim de & Henriksen, Alexandre Lauri, 2010. "Cartel deterrence and settlements: the brazilian experience," Textos para discussão 265, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Azevedo, Paulo Furquim de, 2010. "Restrições verticais e defesa da concorrência: a experiência brasileira," Textos para discussão 264, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Pedro Pita Barros & Diana Bonfim & Moshe Kim & Nuno C. Martins, 2010. "Counterfactual Analysis of Bank Mergers," Working Papers w201005, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Tatiana Plotnikova, 2010. "Success in Pharmaceutical Research: The Changing Role of Scale and Scope Economies, Spillovers and Competition," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-045, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- A Banerji & J.V. Meenakshi, 2010. "Competition and Collusion in Grain Markets: Basmati Auctions in North India," Working Papers id:2701, eSocialSciences.
- Ben Tomlin, 2010. "Exchange Rate Fluctuations, Plant Turnover and Productivity," Working Papers 10-18, Bank of Canada.