The internationalization process of Italian fashion fi rms: the governance role of the founding team
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsnetwork; fashion industry; strategy; founding team; internationalisation; structure;
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-07-31 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2010-07-31 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-NET-2010-07-31 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2010-07-31 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcr:wpaper:wpaper00029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo Sampaoli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsmacit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .