Report NEP-NET-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14800/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00503193_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nair, Ajai & Fissha, Azeb, 2010. "Rural banking," 2020 vision briefs 18(5), International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Boldron, François & Fève, Frédérique & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Panet-Amaro, C. & Valognes, C., 2010. "Econometric Models and the Evolution of Post-Offices Network," IDEI Working Papers 626, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ernesto Tavoletti, 2010. "The internationalization process of Italian fashion fi rms: the governance role of the founding team," Working Papers 29-2010, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Jul 2010.