The Effect of Part-Time Work on Post-Secondary Educational Attainment: New Evidence from French Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mourifié, Ismael, 2015.
"Sharp bounds on treatment effects in a binary triangular system,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 74-81.
- Ismael MOURIFIÃ‰, 2013. "Sharp Bounds On Treatment Effects In A Binary Triangular System," Working Papers tecipa-498, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:jecsur:v:33:y:2019:i:3:p:896-921 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rokicka, Magdalena, 2014. "The impact of students' part-time work on educational outcomes," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-42, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Brecht Neyt & Eddy Omey & Dieter Verhaest & Stijn Baert, 2019.
"Does Student Work Really Affect Educational Outcomes? A Review Of The Literature,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 896-921, July.
- Neyt, Brecht & Omey, Eddy & Verhaest, Dieter & Baert, Stijn, 2017. "Does Student Work Really Affect Educational Outcomes? A Review of the Literature," GLO Discussion Paper Series 121, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Neyt, Brecht & Omey, Eddy & Verhaest, Dieter & Baert, Stijn, 2017. "Does Student Work Really Affect Educational Outcomes? A Review of the Literature," IZA Discussion Papers 11023, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordspost-secondary educational attainment; students' labor supply; bivariate Probit models;
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2010-07-31 (Education)
- NEP-EUR-2010-07-31 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2010-07-31 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5069. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.