The Effect of Part-Time Work on Post-Secondary Educational Attainment: New Evidence from French Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mourifié, Ismael, 2015.
"Sharp bounds on treatment effects in a binary triangular system,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 74-81.
- Ismael MOURIFIÃ‰, 2013. "Sharp Bounds On Treatment Effects In A Binary Triangular System," Working Papers tecipa-498, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Neyt, Brecht & Omey, Eddy & Verhaest, Dieter & Baert, Stijn, 2017.
"Does Student Work Really Affect Educational Outcomes? A Review of the Literature,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11023, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Neyt, Brecht & Omey, Eddy & Verhaest, Dieter & Baert, Stijn, 2017. "Does Student Work Really Affect Educational Outcomes? A Review of the Literature," GLO Discussion Paper Series 121, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Rokicka, Magdalena, 2014. "The impact of students' part-time work on educational outcomes," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-42, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordspost-secondary educational attainment; students' labor supply; bivariate Probit models;
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2010-07-31 (Education)
- NEP-EUR-2010-07-31 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2010-07-31 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5069. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .