Report NEP-EDU-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brindusa Anghel & Antonio Cabrales, 2010. "The Determinants of Success in Primary Education in Spain," Working Papers 2010-20, FEDEA.
- Cesar Alonso-Borrego & Antonio Romero-Medina, 2010. "Wage expectations for higher education students in Spain," Economics Working Papers we1016, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Laurent WAGNER & Rohen DE JUNET D'AIGLEPIERRE, 2010. "Aid and Universal Primary Education," Working Papers 201022, CERDI.
- Paola Bertolini & Michele Lalla & Valentina Toscano, 2010. "School insertion of foreign students of first and second generation in Italy," Department of Economics 0631, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W., 2010. "The Effects of School Quality in the Origin on the Payoff to Schooling for Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 5075, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Beffy, Magali & Fougère, Denis & Maurel, Arnaud, 2010. "The Effect of Part-Time Work on Post-Secondary Educational Attainment: New Evidence from French Data," IZA Discussion Papers 5069, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pereira, Pedro T., 2010. "Intergenerational Transmission of Education: An Alert to Empirical Implementation," IZA Discussion Papers 5074, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicoletti, Cheti & Rabe, Birgitta, 2010. "Inequality in pupils' educational attainment: how much do family, sibling type and neighbourhood matter?," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-26, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Peter Friedrich & Janno Reiljan, 2010. "Strategies In The Fiscal Reform Of Estonian General Education," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 73, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Santos, Miguel, 2010. "School to Work Transition, Employment Attainment and VET. Theories Guide for Policy Makers," MPRA Paper 24056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mafalda Soeiro & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2010. "Determinants of higher education students’ willingness to pay for violent crime reduction: a contingent valuation study," FEP Working Papers 384, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Birgit Unger & Kerstin Pull & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2010. "Composition and Performance of Research Training Groups," Working Papers 0130, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).