Strategies In The Fiscal Reform Of Estonian General Education
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hazans, Mihails, 2010. "Teacher Pay, Class Size and Local Governments: Evidence from the Latvian Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 5291, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Friedrich & Chang Woon Nam & Janno Reiljan, 2009. "Local Fiscal Equalization in Estonia: Is a Reform Necessary?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2800, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
Keywordsfunding of education; central government budget policy; local governments finance;
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2010-07-31 (Education)
- NEP-TRA-2010-07-31 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-07-31 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtk:febawb:73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Reino) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/febutee.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .