Report NEP-TRA-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Weber, Enzo, 2010. "Foreign and Domestic Growth Drivers in Eastern Europe," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 444, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- J L Ford & S Sen & Hongxu Wei, 2010. "FDI and Economic Development in China 1970-2006: A Cointegration Study," Discussion Papers 10-24, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Bodvarsson, Örn B. & Hou, Jack W., 2010. "The Effects of Aging on Migration in a Transition Economy: The Case of China," IZA Discussion Papers 5070, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:eab:develo:2220 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wojciech Maliszewski, 2010. "Vietnam; Bayesian Estimation of Output Gap," IMF Working Papers 10/149, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter Friedrich & Janno Reiljan, 2010. "Strategies In The Fiscal Reform Of Estonian General Education," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 73, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).