Economic Policy, Industrial Structure, and Unemployment in Russia's Regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Earle, J. & Estrin, Saul, 1996.
"Privatisation versus competition: changing enterprise behavior in Russia,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20364, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- John S. Earle & Saul Estrin, 1997. "Privatization Versus Competition: Changing Enterprise Behavior in Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 70, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- J.S. Earle & S. Estrin, 1996. "Privatization Versus Competition: Changing Enterprise Behavior in Russia," Working Papers wp96049, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- J Earle & S Estrin, 1996. "Privatisation versus Competition: Changing Enterprise Behavior in Russia," CEP Discussion Papers dp0316, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Barbone, Luca & Marchetti, Jr., Domenico & Paternostro, Stefano, 1996. "Structural adjustment, ownership transformation, and size in Polish industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1624, The World Bank.
- Bean, Charles R, 1994. "European Unemployment: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 573-619, June.
- Dimitri G. Demekas, 1990.
"Labor Market Segmentation in a Two-Sector Model of an Open Economy,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(4), pages 849-864, December.
- Dimitri G Demekas, 1990. "Labor Market Segmentation in a Two-Sector Model of An Open Economy," IMF Working Papers 90/33, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter Huber & Andreas Worgotter, 1997. "Local Labour Market Dynamics in the Czech and Slovak Republics," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 121, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1990. "Unemployment: A Survey," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(401), pages 391-439, June.
More about this item
KeywordsRussia; labor market; unemployment; regions; industrial structure;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J42 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Monopsony; Segmented Labor Markets
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAB-2002-10-18 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eer:wpalle:01-06e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anton Pashchenko). General contact details of provider: http://www.eercnetwork.com .