Local Labour Market Dynamics in the Czech and Slovak Republics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blinova, Tatiana, 1999. "Transition Economy and Regional Differentiation at the Russian Agrarian Labor Market," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa328, European Regional Science Association.
- Ansgar Belke & Martin Hebler, 2000. "EU enlargement and labour markets in the CEECs," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 35(5), pages 219-230, September.
- Peter Huber, 2007. "Regional Labour Market Developments in Transition: A Survey of the Empirical Literature," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 4(2), pages 263-298, September.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:19586 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blinova Tatiana & Rusanovsky Victor, 2002. "Economic Policy, Industrial Structure, and Unemployment in Russia's Regions," EERC Working Paper Series 01-06e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAB-2002-04-03 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:1997-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.