Report NEP-LAB-2002-10-18This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- T. Huw Edwards & John Whalley, 2002. "Short and Long Run Decompositions of OECD Wage Inequality Changes," NBER Working Papers 9265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrén, Thomas, 2002. "A Structural Model of Childcare, Welfare, and the Labor Supply of Single Mothers," Working Papers in Economics 82, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Patricia M. Anderson & Kristin F. Butcher & Phillip B. Levine, 2002. "Maternal employment and overweight children," Working Paper Series WP-02-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jamie C. Brehaut & Parminder Raina & Joan Lindsay, 2002. "Does Cognitive Status Modify the Relationship Between Education and Mortality? Evidence from the Canadian Study of Health and Aging," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 80, McMaster University.
- Granqvist, Lena & Selén, Jan & Ståhlberg, Ann-Charlotte, 2002. "Mandatory Earnings-Related Insurance Rights, Human Capital and the Gender Earnings Gap in Sweden," Working Paper Series 179, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Mukherjee, Diganta, 2002. "Human capital, marriage and regression," ISER Working Paper Series 2002-15, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- David I. Levine & Bhashkar Mazumder, 2002. "Choosing the right parents: changes in the intergenerational transmission of inequality between 1980 and the early 1990s," Working Paper Series WP-02-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Schluter, Christian, 2002. "The effect of family income during childhood on later-life attainment: evidence from Germany," ISER Working Paper Series 2002-20, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Russell W. Cooper & Jonathan L. Willis, 2003. "The economics of labor adjustment: mind the gap," Staff Report 310, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ermisch, John, 2002. "Trying again: repartnering after dissolution of a union," ISER Working Paper Series 2002-19, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Erlandsson, Mattias, 2002. "Nominal Wage Flexibility in a Monetary Union," Working Papers in Economics 80, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Blinova Tatiana & Rusanovsky Victor, 2002. "Economic Policy, Industrial Structure, and Unemployment in Russia's Regions," EERC Working Paper Series 01-06e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Ermisch, John & Francesconi, Marco, 2002. "The effect of parents' employment on children's educational attainment: 2002 ed," ISER Working Paper Series 2002-21, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Andrén, Thomas & Gustafsson, Björn, 2002. "Income Effects from Labor Market Training Programs in Sweden During the 80’s and 90’s," Working Papers in Economics 81, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Marvin E. Dodson, 2003. "Inefficient education spending in public school districts: a case for consolidation," Working Papers 2002-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2002. "Educational Reforms & Challenges in Southeast Asia," EIJS Working Paper Series 152, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.