Nominal Wage Flexibility in a Monetary Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sibert, Anne & Sutherland, Alan, 2000. "Monetary union and labor market reform," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 421-435, August.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff, 2002.
"Global Implications of Self-Oriented National Monetary Rules,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(2), pages 503-535.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2001. "Global Implications of Self-Orientated National Monetary Rules," CEPR Discussion Papers 2856, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff, 2003. "Global Implications of Self-Oriented National Monetary Rules," Macroeconomics 0303018, EconWPA.
- Maurice Obstfeld and Kenneth Rogoff., 2001. "Global Implications of Self-Oriented National Monetary Rules," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C01-120, University of California at Berkeley.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2001. "Global Implications of Self-Oriented National Monetary Rules," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt6412m5b7, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2000.
"Will EMU Increase Eurosclerosis?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2423, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saint-Paul, G. & Bentolila, S., 2000. "Will EMU Increase Eurosclerosis?," Papers 0004, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Gilles Saint Paul & Samuel Bentolila, 2000. "Will EMU increase eurosclerosis?," Economics Working Papers 449, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- repec:hrv:faseco:34721962 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spange, Morten, 2008.
"International spill-over effects of labour market rigidities,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 157-178, March.
- Spange, Morten, "undated". "International Spill-over Effects of Labour Market Rigidities," Economics Working Papers 2003-12, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
More about this item
KeywordsNew open-economy macroeconomics; Nominal wage flexibility; Optimal wage setting; Monetary unification;
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2002-10-18 (European Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2002-10-18 (International Finance)
- NEP-LAB-2002-10-18 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2002-09-21 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:gunwpe:0080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie Andersson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/naiguse.html .