Shadow banks and macroeconomic instability
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Roland Meeks & Benjamin Nelson & Piergiorgio Alessandri, 2013. "Shadow banks and macroeconomic instability," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 939, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Meeks, Roland & Nelson, Benjamin & Alessandri, Piergiorgio, 2014. "Shadow banks and macroeconomic instability," Bank of England working papers 487, Bank of England.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guglielmo Barone & Gaia Narciso, 2013. "The effect of organized crime on public funds," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 916, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jose M. Berrospide & Rochelle M. Edge, 2010. "The effects of bank capital on lending: What do we know, and what does it mean?," CAMA Working Papers 2010-26, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Wouter J. Den Haan & Vincent Sterk, 2011.
"The Myth of Financial Innovation and the Great Moderation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(553), pages 707-739, June.
- Den Haan, Wouter & Sterk, Vincent, 2009. "The Myth of Financial Innovation and the Great Moderation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7507, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adrian, Tobias & Shin, Hyun Song, 2010. "Liquidity and leverage," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 418-437, July.
- Jose M. Berrospide & Rochelle M. Edge, 2010. "The Effects of Bank Capital on Lending: What Do We Know, and What Does It Mean?," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 6(34), pages 1-50, December.
- Jose M. Berrospide & Rochelle M. Edge, 2010. "The effects of bank capital on lending: what do we know, and what does it mean?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krug, Sebastian & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2016. "Shadow banking, financial regulation and animal spirits: An ACE approach," Economics Working Papers 2016-08, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- repec:wly:japmet:v:33:y:2018:i:2:p:198-211 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Fève & Olivier Pierrard, 2017.
"Financial Regulation and Shadow Banking: A Small-Scale DSGE Perspective,"
BCL working papers
111, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Fève, Patrick & Moura, Alban & Pierrard, Olivier, 2017. "Financial Regulation and Shadow Banking: A Small-Scale DSGE Perspective," TSE Working Papers 17-829, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Aug 2018.
- Valentin Jouvanceau, 2016. "The Portfolio Rebalancing Channel of Quantitative Easing," Working Papers 1625, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Benjamin Nelson & Gabor Pinter & Konstantinos Theodoridis, 2018.
"Do contractionary monetary policy shocks expand shadow banking?,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(2), pages 198-211, March.
- Nelson, Benjamin & Pinter, Gabor & Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2015. "Do contractionary monetary policy shocks expand shadow banking?," Bank of England working papers 521, Bank of England.
- Tim Landvoigt & Juliane Begenau, 2016. "Financial Regulation in a Quantitative Model of the Modern Banking System," 2016 Meeting Papers 1462, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Funke, Michael & Mihaylovski, Petar & Zhu, Haibin, 2015.
"Monetary policy transmission in China: A DSGE model with parallel shadow banking and interest rate control,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
9/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Michael Funke & Petar Mihaylovski & Haibin Zhu, 2015. "Monetary Policy Transmission in China: A DSGE Model with Parallel Shadow Banking and Interest Rate Control," Working Papers 122015, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Fabrizio Malatesta & Sergio Masciantonio & Andrea Zaghini, 2016. "The Shadow Banking System in the Euro Area: Definitions, Key Features and the Funding of Firms," Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 2(2), pages 217-237, July.
- Noss, Joseph & Toffano, Priscilla, 2014. "Estimating the impact of changes in aggregate bank capital requirements during an upswing," Bank of England working papers 494, Bank of England.
- André Diniz & Bernardo Guimaraes, 2017.
"How diabolic is the sovereign-bank loop? The effects of post-default fiscal policies,"
1705, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Diniz, Andre & Guimaraes, Bernardo, 2017. "How diabolic is the sovereign-bank loop? The effects of post-default fiscal policies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86169, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Piergiorgio Alessandri & Haroon Mumtaz, 2014. "Financial indicators and density forecasts for US output and inflation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 977, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Valentin Jouvanceau, 2016. "The Portfolio Rebalancing Channel of Quantitative Easing," Working Papers halshs-01349870, HAL.
- Noss, Joseph & Toffano, Priscilla, 2016. "Estimating the impact of changes in aggregate bank capital requirements on lending and growth during an upswing," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 15-27.
- Teodora Cristina Barbu & Iustina Alina Boitan & Sorin Iulian Cioaca, 2016. "Macroeconomic Determinants Of Shadow Banking – Evidence From Eu Countries," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 18, pages 11-129, December.
- Flore, Raphael, 2015. "Causes of Shadow Banking - Two Regimes of Credit Risk Transformation and its Regulation," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113178, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Tobias Adrian & Adam B. Ashcraft & Nicola Cetorelli, 2013. "Shadow bank monitoring," Staff Reports 638, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Federico Lubello & Abdelaziz Rouabah, 2017. "Capturing macroprudential regulation effectiveness: A DSGE approach with shadow intermediaries," BCL working papers 114, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Falk Mazelis, 2014. "Monetary Policy Effects on Financial Intermediation via the Regulated and the Shadow Banking Systems," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-056, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- repec:eee:finlet:v:21:y:2017:i:c:p:163-171 is not listed on IDEAS
- Falk Mazelis, 2015.
"The Role of Shadow Banking in the Monetary Transmission Mechanism and the Business Cycle,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2015-040, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Mazelis, Falk, 2016. "The Role of Shadow Banking in the Monetary Transmission Mechanism and the Business Cycle," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145763, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Kosuke Aoki & Kalin Nikolov, 2015. "Financial Disintermediation and Financial Fragility," CARF F-Series CARF-F-374, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Diniz, Andre & Guimaraes, Bernardo, 2014.
"Financial disruption as a cost of sovereign default: a quantitative assessment,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
86329, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andre Diniz & Bernardo Guimaraes, 2014. "Financial Disruption as a Cost of Sovereign Default: a quantative assessment," Discussion Papers 1427, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Ferrari, Massimo, 2014. "The financial meltdown: a model with endogenous default probability," MPRA Paper 59419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-12-29 (Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2013-12-29 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2013-12-29 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:camaaa:2013-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cama Admin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.