Related Contests: A General Parameterization
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Friedman James W. & Samuelson Larry, 1994. "Continuous Reaction Functions in Duopolies," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 55-82, January.
- Michael Pfaffermayr, 1999.
"Conjectural-variation models and supergames with price competition in a differentiated product oligopoly,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 309-326, October.
- Michael Pfaffermayr, "undated". "Conjectural Variation Models and Supergames with Price Competition in a Differentiated Product Oligopoly," WIFO Working Papers 123, WIFO.
- Itaya, Jun-ichi & Shimomura, Koji, 2001.
"A dynamic conjectural variations model in the private provision of public goods: a differential game approach,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 153-172, July.
- Jun-ichi Itaya & Koji Shimomura, 1999. "A Dynamic Conjectural Variations Model in the Private Provision of Public Goods: a Differential Game Approach," Discussion Paper Series 104, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Wirl, Franz, 1994. "The Dynamics of Lobbying--A Differential Game," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 80(3-4), pages 307-323, September.
- Hausken, Kjell, 1995. "The dynamics of within-group and between-group interaction," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 655-687.
- Schnytzer, Adi, 1994. "An Economic Model of Regime Change: Freedom as a Public Good," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 79(3-4), pages 325-339, June.
- Worthington, Paula R., 1990. "Strategic investment and conjectural variations," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 315-328, June.
- Friedman, James W. & Samuelson, Larry, 1990.
"Subgame perfect equilibrium with continuous reaction functions,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 304-324, December.
- Friedman, J.W. & Samuelson, L., 1988. "Subgame Perfect Equilibrium With Continuous Reaction Functions," Papers 4-88-3, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Cabral, Luis M. B., 1995. "Conjectural variations as a reduced form," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 397-402, October.
- Brooks, Michael A & Heijdra, Ben J, 1989. "An Exploration of Rent Seeking," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 65(188), pages 32-50, March.
- Shogren, Jason F & Baik, Kyung H, 1992. "Favorites and Underdogs: Strategic Behavior in an Experimental Contest," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 74(2), pages 191-205, September.
- Friedman, James W. & Mezzetti, Claudio, 2002. "Bounded rationality, dynamic oligopoly, and conjectural variations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 287-306, November.
- Ana I. Saracho, 2005. "The Relationship Between Patent Licensing And Competitive Behavior," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 73(5), pages 563-581, September.
- Monahan George E. & Sobel Matthew J., 1994. "Stochastic Dynamic Market Share Attraction Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 130-149, January.
- Dockner, Engelbert J, 1992. "A Dynamic Theory of Conjectural Variations," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 377-395, December.
- Baik, Kyung H & Shogren, Jason F, 1992. "Strategic Behavior in Contests: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 359-362, March.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1987. "Strategic Behavior in Contests," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 891-898, December.
- Jun-ichi Itaya & Makoto Okamura, 2003. "Conjectural Variations and Voluntary Public Good Provision in a Repeated Game Setting," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 5(1), pages 51-66, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Lake & Maia K. Linask, 2013. "The near-equivalence of tariffs and quotas," Departmental Working Papers 1305, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- James Lake & Maia Linask, 2015.
"Costly distribution and the non-equivalence of tariffs and quotas,"
Springer, vol. 165(3), pages 211-238, December.
- James Lake & Maia K. Linask, 2015. "Costly distribution and the non-equivalence of tariffs and quotas," Departmental Working Papers 1509, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:camaaa:2008-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cama Admin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .