Continuous Reaction Functions in Duopolies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Margaret Meyer & Ines Moreno de Barreda & Julia Nafziger, 2016.
"Robustness of Full Revelation in Multisender Cheap Talk,"
Economics Series Working Papers
789, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Margaret Meyer & Inés Moreno de Barreda & Julia Nafziger, 2016. "Robustness of Full Revelation in Multisender Cheap Talk," Economics Papers 2016-W02, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Meyer, Margaret A & Moreno de Barreda, Inés & Nafziger, Julia, 2016. "Robustness of Full Revelation in Multisender Cheap Talk," CEPR Discussion Papers 11224, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wright, Julian, 2013. "Punishment strategies in repeated games: Evidence from experimental markets," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 91-102.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Taiji Furusawa, 2006. "Immediately Reactive Equilibria in Infinitely Repeated Games with Additively Separable Continuous Payoffs," Discussion Paper Series 199, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Taiji Furusawa, 2007. "Global Dynamics in Infinitely Repeated Games with Additively Separable Continuous Payoffs," Discussion Paper Series 210, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Shaffer, Sherrill & Shogren, Jason F., 2009. "Repeated contests: A general parameterization," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 159-161, November.
- Sherrill Shaffer, 2000. "Correlation Tests for Competitive and Cournot Equilibria," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 16(3), pages 313-318, May.
- Lu, Yuanzhu & Wright, Julian, 2010. "Tacit collusion with price-matching punishments," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 298-306, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:6:y:1994:i:1:p:55-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.