How Happiness Impacts Choice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilles Laurent & Raphaelle Lambert-Pandraud, 2010. "Why Do Older Consumers Buy Older Brands? The Role of Attachment and Declining Innovativeness," Post-Print hal-00528378, HAL.
- Patti Williams & Aimee Drolet, 2005. "Age-Related Differences in Responses to Emotional Advertisements," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(3), pages 343-354, December.
- Hakkyun Kim & Kiwan Park & Norbert Schwarz, 2010. "Will This Trip Really Be Exciting? The Role of Incidental Emotions in Product Evaluation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(6), pages 983-991, April.
- Meloy, Margaret G, 2000. " Mood-Driven Distortion of Product Information," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 345-359, December.
- Cassie Mogilner & Jennifer Aaker, 2009. ""The Time vs. Money Effect": Shifting Product Attitudes and Decisions through Personal Connection," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(2), pages 277-291.
- Kahn, Barbara E & Isen, Alice M, 1993. " The Influence of Positive Affect on Variety Seeking among Safe, Enjoyable Products," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 257-270, September.
- Leonardo Nicolao & Julie R. Irwin & Joseph K. Goodman, 2009. "Happiness for Sale: Do Experiential Purchases Make Consumers Happier than Material Purchases?," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(2), pages 188-198.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2011-11-21 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HPE-2011-11-21 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2011-11-21 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:stabus:2084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsstaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.