Report NEP-HPE-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Colander, 2011. "Creating Humble Economists: A Code of Ethics for Economists," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1103, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Ilgmann, Cordelius, 2011. "Silvio Gesell: 'a strange, unduly neglected' monetary theorist," CAWM Discussion Papers 23, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- David Laidler, 2011. "Professor Fisher and the Quantity Theory - A Significant Encounter," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20111, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Luca Fiorito, 2011. "The influence of American economists on the Clayton and Federal Trade Commission Acts," Department of Economics University of Siena 623, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Frank A.G. den Butter & Harro B.J.B. Maas, 2011. "From Expert Judgment to Model based Monetary Analysis: The Case of the Dutch Central Bank in the Postwar Period," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-161/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bruno Amable & Elvire Guillaud & Stefano Palombarini, 2011. "The political economy of neo-liberalism in Italy and France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639450, HAL.
- Francesco Passarelli, 2011. "Risky Political Changes: Rational Choice vs Prospect Theory," ISLA Working Papers 39, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "Entrepreneurship: what´s happening?," EconStor Preprints 50907, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Conrads, Julian & Irlenbusch, Bernd, 2011. "Strategic Ignorance in Bargaining," IZA Discussion Papers 6087, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- DECLERCK, Carolyn H. & BOONE, Christophe & KIYONARI, Toko, 2011. "No place to hide: When shame causes proselfs to cooperate," Working Papers 2011018, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Prinz, Aloys & Bünger, Björn, 2011. "The usefulness of a Happy Income Index," CAWM Discussion Papers 15, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Simone Galperti, 2011. "Common Agency with Informed Principals: Menus and Signals," Discussion Papers 1541, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Mogilner, Cassie & Aaker, Jennifer & Kamvar, Sepandar, 2011. "How Happiness Impacts Choice," Research Papers 2084, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Uriarte Ayo, José Ramón & Iriberri, Nagore, 2006. "The Language Game: A Game-Theoretic Approach to Language Contact," IKERLANAK 2006-24, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Baten, Joerg & Julia, Muschallik, 2011. "On the status and the future of economic history in the world," MPRA Paper 34704, University Library of Munich, Germany.