Creating Humble Economists: A Code of Ethics for Economists
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Colander, 2018. "CREATING HUMBLE ECONOMISTS: A Code of Ethics for Economists," Chapters,in: How Economics Should Be Done, chapter 17, pages 240-252 Edward Elgar Publishing.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
Keywordscode of ethics; methodology; science; humility; applied; moral;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-11-21 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-11-21 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-11-21 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2011-11-21 (Sociology of Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mdl:mdlpap:1103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vijaya Wunnava) or () or () or () or (). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .