Report NEP-PKE-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Colander, 2011. "Creating Humble Economists: A Code of Ethics for Economists," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1103, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Claude Thoenig, 2011. "Institutional Theories and Public Institutions," Post-Print halshs-00638348, HAL.
- Julián Andrada-Félix & Fernando Fernández-Rodríguez & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2011. "Historical financial analogies of the current crisis," Working Papers 11-08, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Ilgmann, Cordelius, 2011. "Silvio Gesell: 'a strange, unduly neglected' monetary theorist," CAWM Discussion Papers 23, .
- Eduardo Antonelli, 2011. "Keynes, Minsky, Palley: determinación y financiamiento de la inversión, y redistribución del ingreso," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÍA 009119, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2011. "Pensions in a shrinking economy: a comment on Kuné," Department of Economics University of Siena 624, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Luca Fiorito, 2011. "The influence of American economists on the Clayton and Federal Trade Commission Acts," Department of Economics University of Siena 623, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Baird, Sarah & McIntosh, Craig & Ozler, Berk, 2011. "The regressive demands of demand-driven development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5883, The World Bank.
- Samuel Bowles & Sandra Polania-Reyes, 2011. "Economic incentives and social preferences: substitutes or complements?," Department of Economics University of Siena 617, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Elvio Accinelli & Edgar Sanchez Carrera, 2011. "On Institutional Designs and Corruption by Imitation," Department of Economics University of Siena 616, Department of Economics, University of Siena.