Institutional Theories and Public Institutions
This chapter covers the evolution of institutional theory and its application to public adminsitrations in the last 20 years. It discusses the various streams, their reseach agendas and their contributions, but also their limits to add value to knowledge.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Peters B.G. and J.Pierre. The Handbook of Public Administration, Sage, pp.185-101., 2011|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/halshs-00638348|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean-Claude Thoenig, 2011. "Territorial Administration and Political Control," Post-Print halshs-00638304, HAL.
- Thoenig, Jean-Claude, 2011.
"Territorial Administration and Political Control : Decentralization in France,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/7585, Paris Dauphine University.
- Jean-Claude Thoenig, 2005. "Territorial administration and political control. Decentralization in France," Post-Print halshs-00139986, HAL.
- Thoenig, Jean-Claude, 2005. "Territorial Administration and Political Control: Decentralization in France," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2735, Paris Dauphine University.
- Thoenig, Jean-Claude, 2007. "Organisation," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/995, Paris Dauphine University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00638348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.