Institutional Theories and Public Institutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/995 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Claude Thoenig, 2005. "Territorial administration and political control. Decentralization in France," Post-Print halshs-00139986, HAL.
- Jean-Claude Thoenig, 2011. "Territorial Administration and Political Control," Post-Print halshs-00638304, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2735 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsnew institutionalism; co-constructed local orders; New institutional theories: historical; sociological; new institutionalism; co-constructed local orders.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-11-21 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HIS-2011-11-21 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2011-11-21 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-11-21 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00638348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .