Report NEP-HIS-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baten, Joerg & Julia, Muschallik, 2011. "On the status and the future of economic history in the world," MPRA Paper 34704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Claude Thoenig, 2011. "Institutional Theories and Public Institutions," Post-Print halshs-00638348, HAL.
- David Laidler, 2011. "Professor Fisher and the Quantity Theory - A Significant Encounter," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20111, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Raimon Soler Becerro (Centre dEstudis Antoni de Capmany de la Universitat de Barcelona), 2011. "From trade to industry. The wine production sector in the Penedes Denomination of Origin, 1940-2000," Working Papers in Economics 266, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110161 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2011. "Gold Sterilization and the Recession of 1937-38," NBER Working Papers 17595, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ilgmann, Cordelius, 2011. "Silvio Gesell: 'a strange, unduly neglected' monetary theorist," CAWM Discussion Papers 23, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Jan Fagerberg & Koson Sapprasert, 2011. "National innovation systems: the emergence of a new approach," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20111115, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Luca Fiorito, 2011. "The influence of American economists on the Clayton and Federal Trade Commission Acts," Department of Economics University of Siena 623, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Monica Correa Lopez & Beatriz De Blas, 2011. "International transmission of medium-term technology cycles: Evidence from Spain as a recipient country," Working Papers 1132, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Julián Andrada-Félix & Fernando Fernández-Rodríguez & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2011. "Historical financial analogies of the current crisis," Working Papers 11-08, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Francesco Casarin & Anna Moretti, 2011. "An international review of cultural consumption research," Working Papers 12, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Guillermo Maya Muñoz, 2011. "Vigésimo aniversario de la independencia del Banco de la República," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÍA 009120, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.
- Inglehart, Ronald F. & Norris, Pippa, 2011. "The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse: Understanding Human Security," Working Paper Series rwp11-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.