Profit distribution and loss coverage rules for central banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jannie Rossouw, 2014. "Private Shareholding and Public Interest: An Analysis of an Eclectic Group of Central Banks," Working Papers 457, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- World Bank, 2005. "The World Bank Annual Report 2005," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7537.
- repec:idb:brikps:17878 is not listed on IDEAS
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2004," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 60 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou.
- repec:idb:brikps:21018 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Sullivan, 2005. "Transparency in Central Bank Financial Statement Disclosures," IMF Working Papers 05/80, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:idb:brikps:21338 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bank for International Settlements, 2013. "Central bank finances," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 71, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donato Masciandaro, 2016. "More than the Human Appendix: Fed Capital and Central Bank Financial Independence," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1635, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Bartels, Bernhard & Eichengreen, Barry & Weder, Beatrice, 2016.
"No Smoking Gun: Private Shareholders, Governance Rules and Central Bank Financial Behavior,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11625, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bartels, Bernd & Weder di Mauro, Beatrice & Eichengreen, Barry, 2017. "No Smoking Gun: Private Shareholders, Governance Rules and Central Bank Financial Behavior," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168251, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:2:p:272-289 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsaccounting framework; financial independence; financial strength; loss coverage; profit distribution;
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2016-04-23 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-CBA-2016-04-23 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2016-04-23 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2016-04-23 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbops:2016169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.