International Reserves, Exchange Rate Differences and the CNB’s Financial Result
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Chiacchio & Grégory Claeys & Francesco Papadia, 2018. "Should we care about central bank profits?," Policy Contributions 27096, Bruegel.
- Schwarz Claudia & Karakitsos Polychronis & Merriman Niall & Studener Werner, 2015.
"Why Accounting Matters: A Central Bank Perspective,"
Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-42, March.
- Studener, Werner & Merriman, Niall & Schwarz, Claudia & Karakitsos, Polychronis, 2014. "Why accounting matters: a central bank perspective," Occasional Paper Series 153, European Central Bank.
- Ana Maria Čeh & Ivo Krznar, 2009. "Optimal International Reserves of the CNB with Endogenous Probability of Crisis," Working Papers 21, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Tang Vicki Wei, 2019. "The Role of Accounting and the Debate between Historical Cost and Fair Value," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-3, March.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Timothy P. Jackson & Luiz Pereira da Silva, 2020.
"Foreign Exchange Intervention and Financial Stability,"
202027, University of Liverpool, Department of Economics.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Timothy Jackson & Luiz Awazu Pereira da Silva, 2020. "Foreign exchange intervention and financial stability," BIS Working Papers 889, Bank for International Settlements.
- Buesa, Alejandro & Población García, Francisco Javier & Tarancón, Javier, 2019.
"Measuring the procyclicality of impairment accounting regimes: a comparison between IFRS 9 and US GAAP,"
Working Paper Series
2347, European Central Bank.
- Alejandro Buesa & Francisco Javier Población García & Javier Tarancón, 2020. "Measuring the procyclicality of impairment accounting regimes: a comparison between IFRS 9 and US GAAP," Working Papers 2003, Banco de España.
- Biljana Jovanovikj & Danica Unevska Andonova, 2017. "The Optimal Level of Foreign Reserves in Macedonia," Working Papers 2017-05, National Bank of the Republic of North Macedonia.
- Mr. Ashraf Khan, 2016. "Central Bank Governance and the Role of Nonfinancial Risk Management," IMF Working Papers 2016/034, International Monetary Fund.
- Palea, Vera, 2019. "Accounting for Sustainable Finance: Does Fair value Accounting Fit for Long-term Investing in Equity?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201912, University of Turin.
- van Riet Ad, 2019. "Twenty Years of European Central Bank Monetary Policy: A Keynesian and Austrian Perspective," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 239(5-6), pages 797-840, October.
- Jakob Korbinian Eberl, 2016. "The Collateral Framework of the Eurosystem and Its Fiscal Implications," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 69, December.
- Palea, Vera & Biancone, Paolo Pietro, 2017. "Which Accounting Rules for Economic and Social Sustainable Development? Engaging Critically with IFRS Adoption in the EU," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201733, University of Turin.
- Biondi Yuri, 2018. "Banking, Money and Credit: A Systemic Perspective," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-26, July.
- Palea, Vera, 2015. "Journal Rankings and the Sustainability of Diversity in Accounting Research," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201546, University of Turin.
- Palea, Vera, 2018. "Financial reporting for sustainable development: Critical insights into IFRS implementation in the European Union," Accounting forum, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 248-260.
- Schotte,Simone Raphaela & Winkler,Hernan Jorge, 2016. "Why are the elderly more averse to immigration when they are more likely to benefit ? evidence across countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7554, The World Bank.
- Palea, Vera, 2017. "Whither accounting research? A European view," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 59-73.
- Jan Priewe, 2021. "Reforming the Fiscal Rulebook for the Euro Area â€“ and the Challenge of Old and New Public Debt," IMK Studies 72-2021, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational reserves; CNB; financial result; exchange rate differences; financial independence;
All these keywords.
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E59 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Other
- N20 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hnb:survey:38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.hnb.hr .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Romana Sinković (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.hnb.hr .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.