Central Bank Profit Distribution As A Monetary Policy Tool
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Studener, Werner & Merriman, Niall & Karakitsos, Polychronis & Bunea, Daniela, 2016. "Profit distribution and loss coverage rules for central banks," Occasional Paper Series 169, European Central Bank.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bartels, Bernhard & Eichengreen, Barry & Weder, Beatrice, 2016.
"No Smoking Gun: Private Shareholders, Governance Rules and Central Bank Financial Behavior,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11625, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bartels, Bernd & Weder di Mauro, Beatrice & Eichengreen, Barry, 2017. "No Smoking Gun: Private Shareholders, Governance Rules and Central Bank Financial Behavior," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168251, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Mosler, Warren & Silipo, Damiano B., 2017. "Maximizing price stability in a monetary economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 272-289.
- Donato Masciandaro, 2016. "More than the Human Appendix: Fed Capital and Central Bank Financial Independence," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1635, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Policy; Central Banks and Their Policies;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2020-05-04 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2020-05-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2020-05-04 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:99864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.