Market Driven Power Plant Investment Perspectives in Europe: Climate Policy and Technology Scenarios until 2050 in the Model EMELIE-ESY
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- A. Schröder & T. Traber & C. Kemfert, 2013. "Market Driven Power Plant Investment Perspectives In Europe: Climate Policy And Technology Scenarios Until 2050 In The Model Emelie-Esy," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(supp0), pages 1-22.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thure Traber & Claudia Kemfert, 2012. "German Nuclear Phase-out Policy: Effects on European Electricity Wholesale Prices, Emission Prices, Conventional Power Plant Investments and Eletricity Trade," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1219, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Traber, Thure & Kemfert, Claudia, 2011.
"Refunding ETS proceeds to spur the diffusion of renewable energies: An analysis based on the dynamic oligopolistic electricity market model EMELIE,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 33-41, January.
- Thure Traber & Claudia Kemfert, 2009. "Refunding ETS-Proceeds to Spur the Diffusion of Renewable Energies: An Analysis Based on the Dynamic Oligopolistic Electricity Market Model EMELIE," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 951, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- -, 2011. "The economics of climate change in the Caribbean," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL para el Caribe (Estudios e Investigaciones) 38620, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:111:y:2017:i:c:p:268-280 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huppmann, Daniel & Egerer, Jonas, 2015.
"National-strategic investment in European power transmission capacity,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 247(1), pages 191-203.
- Daniel Huppmann & Jonas Egerer, 2014. "National-Strategic Investment in European Power Transmission Capacity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1379, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Rečka, L. & Ščasný, M., 2016. "Impacts of carbon pricing, brown coal availability and gas cost on Czech energy system up to 2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 19-33.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity markets; investment; climate policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-03-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-03-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2013-03-02 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-REG-2013-03-02 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp1268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.