Report NEP-REG-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Meredith Fowlie & Nicholas Muller, 2013. "Market-based Emissions Regulation When Damages Vary Across Sources: What Are the Gains from Differentiation?," NBER Working Papers 18801, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christine Brandstätt & Gert Brunekreeft & Nele Friedrichsen, 2013. "The need for more flexibility in the regulation of smart grids – Stakeholder involvement," Bremen Energy Working Papers 0013, Bremer Energie Institut.
- Gawel, Erik & Strunz, Sebastian & Lehmann, Paul, 2013. "A public choice view on the climate and energy policy mix in the EU: How do the emissions trading scheme and support for renewable energies interact?," UFZ Discussion Papers 5/2013, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Andreas SchrÃ¶der & Thure Traber & Claudia Kemfert, 2013. "Market Driven Power Plant Investment Perspectives in Europe: Climate Policy and Technology Scenarios until 2050 in the Model EMELIE-ESY," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1268, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Barnabé Walheer, 2013. "Efficiency Analysis in the Presence of Bad Outputs," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-12, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Martin Wörter & Tobias Stucki & Christian Soltmann, 2013. "The Performance Effect of Environmental Innovations," KOF Working papers 13-330, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Vilen Lipatov & Gregor Langus & Damien Neven, 2013. "Standard Essential Patents: who is really holding up (and when) ?," IHEID Working Papers 04-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.