Efficiency Analysis in the Presence of Bad Outputs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Frederic Vermeulen, 2008.
"Analyzing Cost-Efficient Production Behavior Under Economies of Scope: A Nonparametric Methodology,"
INFORMS, vol. 56(1), pages 204-221, February.
- Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Vermeulen, Frederic, 2006. "Analyzing Cost Efficient Production Behavior Under Economies of Scope: A Nonparametric Methodology," IZA Discussion Papers 2319, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cherchye, L.J.H. & de Rock, B. & Vermeulen, F.M.P., 2006. "Analyzing Cost Efficient Production Behavior Under Economies of Scope : A Nonparametric Methodology," Discussion Paper 2006-81, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bram De Rock & Laurens Cherchye & Frederic Vermeulen, 2008. "Analyzing cost efficient production behavior under economies of scope: a nonparametric methodology," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7536, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Bart Dierynck & Filip Roodhooft & Jeroen Sabbe, 2013.
"Opening the “Black Box” of Efficiency Measurement: Input Allocation in Multioutput Settings,"
INFORMS, vol. 61(5), pages 1148-1165, October.
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Bram DE ROCK & Bart DIERYNCK & Filip ROODHOOFT & Jeroen SABBE, 2011. "Opening the 'black box' of efficiency measurement: input allocation in multi-output settings," Working Papers Department of Economics ces11.10, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Bart Dierynck & Filip Roodhooft & Jeroen Sabbe, 2013. "Opening the Black Box of Efficiency Measurement: Input Allocation in Multi-Output Settings," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/151675, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cherchye, L. & De Rock, B. & Dierynck, B. & Roodhooft, F. & Sabbe, J., 2011. "Opening the ‘Black box’ of efficiency measurement: Input allocation in Multi-output settings," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2011-13, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Tone, Kaoru & Tsutsui, Miki, 2007. "Decomposition of cost efficiency and its application to Japanese-US electric utility comparisons," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 91-106, June.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Antonio Estache & Barnabé Walheer, 2013. "Reducing Energy Use without Affecting the Economic Objectives: a Sectoral Analysis," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-11, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L., 2008. "A survey of data envelopment analysis in energy and environmental studies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 1-18, August.
- Peter Bogetoft, 1996. "DEA on Relaxed Convexity Assumptions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(3), pages 457-465, March.
More about this item
KeywordsDEA; allocation efficiency; cost inefficiency; environment; CO2 emissions; electric utilities;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-03-02 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENE-2013-03-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-03-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2013-03-02 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/141151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .