Report NEP-EFF-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Barnabé Walheer, 2013. "Efficiency Analysis in the Presence of Bad Outputs," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-12, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Joachim Wagner, 2013. "Are low-productive exporters marginal exporters? Evidence from Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 263, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Massimo Filippini & Lester C Hunt & Jelena Zoric, 2013. "Impact of energy policy instruments on the estimated level of underlying energy efficiency in the EU residential sector," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 139, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/48591/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ho Fai Chan & Bruno S. Frey & Jana Gallus & Benno Torgler, 2013. "Does the John Bates Clark Medal boost subsequent productivity and citation success?," ECON - Working Papers 111, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Croppenstedt, Andre & Goldstein, Markus & Rosas, Nina, 2013. "Gender and agriculture : inefficiencies, segregation, and low productivity traps," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6370, The World Bank.
- Dirk Schoenmaker & Arjen Siegmann, 2013. "Efficiency Gains of a European Banking Union," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-026/IV/DSF51, Tinbergen Institute.
- J. Carlos Matallín-Sáez & Amparo Soler-Domínguez & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2013. "Does active management add value? New evidence from a quantile regression," Working Papers 2013/01, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Christian Soltmann & Tobias Stucki & Martin Woerter, 2013. "The Performance Effect of Environmental Innovations," KOF Working papers 13-330, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jackie Krafft & Yiping Qu & Francesco Quatraro & Jacques-Laurent Ravix, 2013. "Corporate governance, value and performance of firms: New empirical results on convergence from a large international database," Working Papers halshs-00786763, HAL.