Standard Essential Patents: who is really holding up (and when)?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gregor Langus & Vilen Lipatov & Damien Neven, 2013. "Standard-Essential Patents: Who Is Really Holding Up (And When)?," Journal of Competition Law and Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 253-284.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schankerman, Mark & Scotchmer, Suzanne, 2001. "Damages and Injunctions in Protecting Intellectual Property," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(1), pages 199-220, Spring.
- Bernhard Ganglmair & Luke M. Froeb & Gregory J. Werden, 2012. "Patent Hold-Up and Antitrust: How A Well-Intentioned Rule Could Retard Innovation," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 249-273, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jay Pil Choi, 2016.
"FRAND Royalties and Injunctions for Standard Essential Patents,"
Global Economic Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(3), pages 233-250, July.
- Jay Pil Choi, 2014. "FRAND Royalties and Injunctions for Standard Essential Patents," CESifo Working Paper Series 5012, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Chiu Yu Ko & Xuyao Zhang, 2017. "A Welfare Economic Interpretation of FRAND," IFRO Working Paper 2017/04, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Chryssoula Pentheroudakis & Justus A. Baron, 2016. "Licensing Terms of Standard Essential Patents: A Comprehensive Analysis of Cases," JRC Working Papers JRC104068, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
Keywordsstandard essential patent; injunctions; hold up; reverse hold up;
- K41 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Litigation Process
- L49 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Other
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2013-03-02 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INO-2013-03-02 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2013-03-02 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-LAW-2013-03-02 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2013-03-02 (Regulation)
- NEP-TID-2013-03-02 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gii:giihei:heidwp04-2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dorina Dobre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieheich.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.