Report NEP-LAW-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vilen Lipatov & Gregor Langus & Damien Neven, 2013. "Standard Essential Patents: who is really holding up (and when) ?," IHEID Working Papers 04-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Christopher L Ambrey & Christopher M Fleming & Matthew Manning, 2013. "The life satisfaction approach to estimating the cost of crime: An individual's willingness-to-pay for crime reduction," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201301, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Jensen, Sissel & Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond E. & Sorgard, Lars, 2013. "Crime and punishment: When tougher antitrust enforcement leads to higher overcharge," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 4/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Decio Coviello & Nicola Persico, 2013. "An Economic Analysis of Black-White Disparities in NYPD's Stop and Frisk Program," NBER Working Papers 18803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mario Pagliero & Edward Timmons, 2013. "Occupational Regulation in the European Legal Market," Working papers 27, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.