Social Subsidies and Marketization – the Role of Gender and Skill
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robert Duval-Hernandez & Lei Fang & L. Rachel Ngai, 2018. "Social Subsidies and Marketization: the role of gender and skill," Discussion Papers 1804, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Duval-Hernandez, Robert & Fang, Lei & Ngai, L. Rachel, 2018. "Social subsidies and marketization - the role of gender and skill," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87181, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aea:aejmac:v:9:y:2017:i:3:p:116-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sarah Cattan, 2016. "Can universal preschool increase the labor supply of mothers?," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 312-312, November.
- Dürnecker, Georg & Herrendorf, Berthold, 2014. "On the Allocation of Time," Working Papers 14-09, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Alessio Moro & Solmaz Moslehi & Satoshi Tanaka, 2017.
"Does Home Production Drive Structural Transformation?,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 116-146, July.
- Solmaz Moslehi & Satoshi Tanaka & Alessio Moro, 2015. "Does Home Production Drive Structural Transformation?," 2015 Meeting Papers 550, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alessio Moro & Solmaz Moslehi & Alessio Moro, 2015. "Does Home Production Drive Structural Transformation?," Monash Economics Working Papers 20-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Alessio Moro & Solmaz Moslehi & Satoshi Tanaka, 2016. "Does home production drive structural transformation?," CAMA Working Papers 2016-19, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Chakraborty, Indraneel & Holter, Hans A. & Stepanchuk, Serhiy, 2015.
"Marriage stability, taxation and aggregate labor supply in the U.S. vs. Europe,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 1-20.
- Holter, Hans A & Chakraborty, Indraneel & Stepanchuk, Serhiy, 2012. "Marriage Stability, Taxation and Aggregate Labor Supply in the U.S. vs. Europe," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2012:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Chakraborty, Indraneel & Stepanchuk, Serhiy & Holter, Hans A., 2012. "Marriage Stability, Taxation and Aggregate Labor Supply in the U.S. vs. Europe," Working Paper Series 2012:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Galor, Oded & Weil, David N, 1996.
"The Gender Gap, Fertility, and Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 374-387, June.
- Oded Galor & David N. Weil, 1993. "The Gender Gap, Fertility, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 4550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Galor, Oded & Weil, David, 1995. "The Gender Gap, Fertility and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1157, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oded Galor & David N. Weil, 1993. "The Gender Gap, Fertility and Growth," Working Papers 1993-12, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Fang Lei & McDaniel Cara, 2017. "Home hours in the United States and Europe," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Alexander M. Gelber & Joshua W. Mitchell, 2012. "Taxes and Time Allocation: Evidence from Single Women and Men," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 79(3), pages 863-897.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Bick & Bettina Brueggemann & Hannah Paule-Paludkiewicz & Nicola Fuchs-Schündeln, 2018.
"Long-term Changes in Married Couples' Labor Supply and Taxes: Evidence from the US and Europe Since the 1980s,"
2018 Meeting Papers
759, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alexander Bick & Bettina Brüggemann & Nicola Fuchs-Schündeln & Hannah Paule-Paludkiewicz, 2018. "Long-term Changes in Married Couples' Labor Supply and Taxes: Evidence from the US and Europe Since the 1980s," NBER Working Papers 24995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsCross-country Differences in Market Hours; Home Production; Subsidies on Family Care;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwsop:diw_sp962. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sodiwde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.