Managing Currency Pegs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lahiri, Amartya, 2001.
"Exchange rate based stabilizations under real frictions: The role of endogenous labor supply,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1157-1177, August.
- Amartya Lahiri, 1996. "Exchange Rate Based Stabilizations Under Real Frictions: The role of endagenous labor supply," UCLA Economics Working Papers 759, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Krugman, Paul, 1979. "A Model of Balance-of-Payments Crises," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 11(3), pages 311-325, August.
- Calvo, Guillermo A, 1986. "Temporary Stabilization: Predetermined Exchange Rates," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(6), pages 1319-1329, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Paoli, Bianca & Lipinska, Anna, 2012. "Capital controls: a normative analysis," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov, pages 1-36.
- Davis, J. Scott & Presno, Ignacio, 2017.
"Capital controls and monetary policy autonomy in a small open economy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 114-130.
- J. Scott Davis & Ignacio Presno, 2017. "Capital Controls and Monetary Policy Autonomy in a Small Open Economy," International Finance Discussion Papers 1190, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Akram, Gilal Muhammad & Byrne, Joseph P., 2015. "Foreign exchange market pressure and capital controls," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 42-53.
- García-Cicco, Javier & Kawamura, Enrique, 2015.
"Dealing with the Dutch disease: Fiscal rules and macro-prudential policies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 205-239.
- Javier García-Cicco & Enrique Kawamura, 2015. "Dealing with the Dutch Disease: Fiscal Rules and Macro-Prudential Policies," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7087, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohé & Martin Uribe, 2013. "Downward Nominal Wage Rigidity and the Case for Temporary Inflation in the Eurozone," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 193-212, Summer.
- Andini, Corrado, 2014. "Fixed Exchange-Rate Policy and Real Wage Growth: Quasi-Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 8701, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Irina Andone & Beatrice D. Scheubel, 2017. "Memorable Encounters? Own and Neighbours' Experience with IMF Conditionality and IMF Stigma," CESifo Working Paper Series 6399, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Rose, Andrew, 2014. "Capital Controls in the 21st Century," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(PA), pages 1-16.
More about this item
Keywordscapital controls; Currency pegs; downward nominal wage rigidity; pecuniary externality.;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:8983. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.