Short-Time Work: The German Answer to the Great Recession
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Karl BRENKE & Ulf RINNE & Klaus F. ZIMMERMANN, 2013. "Short-time work: The German answer to the Great Recession," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 152(2), pages 287-305, June.
- Brenke, Karl & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2011. "Short-Time Work: The German Answer to the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 5780, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Werner Eichhorst & Paul Marx, 2009.
"Kurzarbeit — Sinnvoller Konjunkturpuffer oder verlängertes Arbeitslosengeld?,"
Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 89(5), pages 322-328, May.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Marx, Paul, 2009. "Kurzarbeit: Sinnvoller Konjunkturpuffer oder verlängertes Arbeitslosengeld?," IZA Standpunkte 5, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordseconomic crisis; labour market policy; partially unemployed workers; short-time work compensation;
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:8449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.