Unity in Diversity? Ethnicity, Migration, and Nation Building in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
KeywordsCultural change; diversity; identity; Language; migration; Nation building;
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-10-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIG-2017-10-29 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-SEA-2017-10-29 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2017-10-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:12377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .