Unity in Diversity? Ethnicity, Migration, and Nation Building in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 2013.
"A Model of Shadow Banking,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 68(4), pages 1331-1363, August.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, "undated". "A Model of Shadow Banking," Working Paper 19521, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Nicola Gennaioli, 2012. "A Model of Shadow Banking," 2012 Meeting Papers 89, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, 2011. "A model of shadow banking," Economics Working Papers 1283, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2012.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 2011. "A Model of Shadow Banking," NBER Working Papers 17115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, 2012. "A Model of Shadow Banking," Working Papers 576, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gennaioli, Nicola & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 2013. "A Model of Shadow Banking," Scholarly Articles 11688792, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Gertler, M. & Kiyotaki, N. & Prestipino, A., 2016.
"Wholesale Banking and Bank Runs in Macroeconomic Modeling of Financial Crises,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,
- Mark Gertler & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & Andrea Prestipino, 2016. "Wholesale Banking and Bank Runs in Macroeconomic Modelling of Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 21892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gertler, Mark & Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Prestipino, Andrea, 2016. "Wholesale Banking and Bank Runs in Macroeconomic Modeling of Financial Crises," International Finance Discussion Papers 1156, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Buchak, Greg & Matvos, Gregor & Piskorski, Tomasz & Seru, Amit, 2017.
"Fintech, Regulatory Arbitrage, and the Rise of Shadow Banks,"
3511, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Greg Buchak & Gregor Matvos & Tomasz Piskorski & Amit Seru, 2017. "Fintech, Regulatory Arbitrage, and the Rise of Shadow Banks," NBER Working Papers 23288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samuel G. Hanson & Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein, 2011. "A Macroprudential Approach to Financial Regulation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 3-28, Winter.
- Grochulski, Borys & Zhang, Yuzhe, 2015. "Optimal Liquidity Regulation With Shadow Banking," Working Paper 15-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, revised 15 Oct 2015.
- Xisong Jin & Francisco Nadal De Simone, 2016. "Tracking Changes in the Intensity of Financial Sector's Systemic Risk," BCL working papers 102, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
More about this item
KeywordsCultural change; diversity; identity; Language; migration; Nation building;
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-10-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIG-2017-10-29 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-SEA-2017-10-29 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2017-10-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:12377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .