Relational Contracts, Competition and Innovation: Theory and Evidence from German Car Manufacturers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Bloom & Renata Lemos & Raffaella Sadun & Daniela Scur & John Van Reenen, 2014.
"The New Empirical Economics of Management,"
NBER Working Papers
20102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Bloom & Renata Lemos & Raffaella Sadun & Daniela Scur & John Van Reenen, 2014. "The New Empirical Economics of Management," Discussion Papers 13-031, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Nicholas Bloom & Renata Lemos & Raffaella Sadun & Daniela Scur & John Van Reenen, 2014. "The New Empirical Economics of Management," CEP Occasional Papers 41, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Sadun, Raffaella & Lemos, Renata & Scur, Daniela & Van Reenen, John, 2014. "The new empirical economics of management," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58009, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Lemos, Renata & Sadun, Raffaella & Scur, Daniela & Van Reenen, John, 2014. "The new empirical economics of management," CEPR Discussion Papers 10013, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dimitri,Nicola & Piga,Gustavo & Spagnolo,Giancarlo (ed.), 2006. "Handbook of Procurement," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521870733.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition; Hold-up Problem; Innovation; Management Practices; Procurement; Relational Contracts; Specific Investment; Supply Chains; Trust;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2017-09-17 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CTA-2017-09-17 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-IND-2017-09-17 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2017-09-17 (Innovation)
- NEP-MIC-2017-09-17 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-SOC-2017-09-17 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:12267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.