Relational Contracts, Competition and Innovation: Theory and Evidence from German Car Manufacturers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Atif R. Mian & Amir Sufi, 2015. "Fraudulent Income Overstatement on Mortgage Applications during the Credit Expansion of 2002 to 2005," NBER Working Papers 20947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scanlon, Kathleen & Fernández Arrigoitia, Melissa & Whitehead, Christine M E, 2015. "Social housing in Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62938, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tim Landvoigt & Monika Piazzesi & Martin Schneider, 2015.
"The Housing Market(s) of San Diego,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 105(4), pages 1371-1407, April.
- Monika Piazzesi & Martin Schneider & Tim Landvoigt, 2010. "The Housing Market(s) of San Diego," 2010 Meeting Papers 1309, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tim Landvoigt & Monika Piazzesi & Martin Schneider, 2012. "The Housing Market(s) of San Diego," NBER Working Papers 17723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Schneider & Johannes Stroebel & Monika Piazzesi, 2012. "Segmented Housing Search," 2012 Meeting Papers 670, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Atif Mian & Amir Sufi, 2009. "The Consequences of Mortgage Credit Expansion: Evidence from the U.S. Mortgage Default Crisis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 124(4), pages 1449-1496.
- Simon Gilchrist & Egon Zakrajsek, 2012. "Credit Spreads and Business Cycle Fluctuations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(4), pages 1692-1720, June.
- Un-Habitat, 2015. "Housing Finance Mechanisms in India," Working Papers id:7549, eSocialSciences.
- Hyun Song Shin, 2012. "Global Banking Glut and Loan Risk Premium," IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 60(2), pages 155-192, July.
- Martin Schneider, 2015. "Comment on "Demystifying the Chinese Housing Boom"," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2015, Volume 30, pages 167-175 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition; Hold-up Problem; Innovation; Management Practices; Procurement; Relational Contracts; Specific Investment; Supply Chains; Trust;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2017-09-17 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CTA-2017-09-17 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-IND-2017-09-17 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2017-09-17 (Innovation)
- NEP-MIC-2017-09-17 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-SOC-2017-09-17 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:12267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .