Report NEP-INO-2017-09-17This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Branstetter, Lee & Gandal, Neil & Kunievsky, Nadav, 2017. "Network-Mediated Knowledge Spillovers: A Cross-Country Comparative Analysis of Information Security Innovations," CEPR Discussion Papers 12268, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bharat Diwakar & Gilad Sorek & Michael Stern, 2017. "Patents and Growth in OLG Economy with Physical Capital," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2017-06, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Nan Li & Jie Cai & Ana Maria Santacreu, 2017. "Knowledge Diffusion and Trade across Countries and Sectors," 2017 Meeting Papers 692, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Wolf-Hendrik Uhlbach & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Thomas Scherngell, 2017. "R&D Policy and Technological Trajectories of Regions: Evidence from the EU Framework Programmes," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1722, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2017.
- Diego d'Andria & Dimitrios Pontikakis & Agnieszka Skonieczna, 2017. "Towards a European R&D Incentive? An assessment of R&D Provisions under a Common Corporate Tax Base," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2017-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Clément Gorin, 2017. "Accessibility, absorptive capacity and innovation in European urban areas," Working Papers halshs-01584111, HAL.
- Gabrovski, Miroslav, 2017. "Coordination Frictions and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 81298, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jul 2017.
- Kaushal Mukherjee, 2016. "The Psychology of the Successful Entrepreneur," Post-Print hal-01484491, HAL.
- Guy Baudelle & Gerhard Krauss & Clément Marinos, 2017. "How Networking and Social Embeddedness Make Entrepreneurs Successful in Medium-Sized Cities of Peripheral Areas: A Location Case-Study in Brittany (France)," Post-Print hal-01583123, HAL.
- Bryan Dufour, 2016.
"Social impact measurement and public management: how social innovation challenges the policy evaluation paradigm –the case of France
[Mesure de l'impact social et gestion publique: comment l'innova," Post-Print hal-01458735, HAL.
- Sara Amoroso & Alex Coad & Nicola Grassano, 2017. "European R&D networks: A snapshot from the 7th EU Framework Programme," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation JRC107546, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Laurent Dupont & Alex Gabriel & Mauricio Camargo & Claudine Guidat, 2017. "Collaborative Innovation Projects Engaging open communities: a Case Study on Emerging Challenges," Post-Print hal-01582548, HAL.
- Paula Kivimaa & Wouter Boon & Sampsa Hyysalo & Laurens Klerkx, 2017. "Towards a Typology of Intermediaries in Transitions: a Systematic Review," SPRU Working Paper Series 2017-17, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Dany Bahar & Rodrigo Wagner & Ernesto Stein & Samuel Rosenow, 2017. "The Birth and Growth of New Export Clusters: Which Mechanisms Drive Diversification?," CID Working Papers 86a, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Jérémie Faham & Maxime Daniel & Jérémy Legardeur, 2016. "Toward a Matching Approach to Support CBM (Collaborative Business Model) Processes between Regional Entrepreneurs within the RIS3 Policy," Post-Print hal-01332621, HAL.
- Huberts, Nick, 2017. "Strategic investment in innovation : Capacity and timing decisions under uncertainty," Other publications TiSEM 6473e1df-9b8d-49ae-99f8-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Thibault Fally & Ana Cecilia Fieler & Justin Caron, 2017. "Home Market Effects on Innovation," 2017 Meeting Papers 609, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jenny X. Lin & William Lincoln, 2017. "Pirate’s Treasure," Working Papers 17-51, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Tirziu, Andreea-Maria & Vrabie, Catalin, 2017. "Stimulating youth entrepreneurship in the public sector's organizations," MPRA Paper 81319, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tatsuro Iwaisako, 2017. "Welfare Effects of Patent Protection in a Semi-Endogenous Growth Model," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-27, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Nicholas Bloom & Charles I Jones & John Van Reenen & Michael Webb, 2017. "Are Ideas Getting Harder to Find?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1496, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Calzolari, Giacomo & Felli, Leonardo & Koenen, Johannes & Spagnolo, Giancarlo & Stahl, Konrad O, 2017. "Relational Contracts, Competition and Innovation: Theory and Evidence from German Car Manufacturers," CEPR Discussion Papers 12267, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Helen Micheaux & Franck Aggeri, 2016. "Innovation environnementale et création de valeur," Post-Print hal-01368036, HAL.
- Olga Kokshagina & Sophie Hooge & Emilie Canet, 2016. "Microfoundations and the birth of a firm's identity: How entrepreneurs deal with routines to entrench their start-up in an ecosystem," Post-Print hal-01408731, HAL.
- Ron Boschma, 2017. "A concise history of the knowledge base literature: challenging questions for future research," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1721, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2017.
- Michael Hamwi & Jérémy Legardeur & Iban Lizarralde, 2016. "Energy Product Service Systems as core element of energy transition in the household sector: The Greenplay project," Post-Print hal-01404187, HAL.
- Massimo Motta & Emanuele Tarantino, 2017. "The effect of horizontal mergers, when firms compete in prices and investments," Economics Working Papers 1579, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Carlo Gianelle & Fabrizio Guzzo & Krzysztof Mieszkowski, 2017. "Smart Specialisation at work: Analysis of the calls launched under ERDF Operational Programmes," JRC Working Papers JRC106974, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).