Trust, Competition and Innovation: Theory and Evidence from German Car Manufacturers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Bloom & Renata Lemos & Raffaella Sadun & Daniela Scur & John Van Reenen, 2014.
"The New Empirical Economics of Management,"
NBER Working Papers
20102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Bloom & Renata Lemos & Raffaella Sadun & Daniela Scur & John Van Reenen, 2014. "The New Empirical Economics of Management," Discussion Papers 13-031, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Nicholas Bloom & Renata Lemos & Raffaella Sadun & Daniela Scur & John Van Reenen, 2014. "The New Empirical Economics of Management," CEP Occasional Papers 41, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Sadun, Raffaella & Lemos, Renata & Scur, Daniela & Van Reenen, John, 2014. "The new empirical economics of management," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58009, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Lemos, Renata & Sadun, Raffaella & Scur, Daniela & Van Reenen, John, 2014. "The new empirical economics of management," CEPR Discussion Papers 10013, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ola Kvaløy & Trond E. Olsen, 2009.
"Endogenous Verifiability and Relational Contracting,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(5), pages 2193-2208, December.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond E., 2004. "Endogenous Verifiability in Relational Contracting," Discussion Papers 2004/20, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Klein, Benjamin & Leffler, Keith B, 1981. "The Role of Market Forces in Assuring Contractual Performance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 615-641, August.
- Cabral, Luís M B & Cozzi, Guido & Denicolò, Vincenzo & Spagnolo, Giancarlo & Zanza, Matteo, 2006. "Procuring Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 5774, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dimitri,Nicola & Piga,Gustavo & Spagnolo,Giancarlo (ed.), 2006. "Handbook of Procurement," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521870733.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yeon-Koo Che & Elisabetta Iossa & Patrick Rey, 2015.
"Prizes versus Contracts as Incentives for Innovation,"
CEIS Research Paper
358, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 22 Oct 2015.
- Che, Yeon-Koo & Iossa, Elisabetta & Rey, Patrick, 2017. "Prizes versus Contracts as Incentives for Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 11904, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Che, Yeon-Koo & Iossa, Elisabetta & Rey, Patrick, 2016. "Prizes versus Contracts as Incentives for Innovation," TSE Working Papers 16-695, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Dec 2017.
- Dinah Cohen-Vernik & Oksana Loginova & Niladri B. Syam, 2016.
"Sourcing Co-Created Products: Should your Suppliers Collaborate?,"
1618, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 14 Aug 2018.
- Oksana Loginova & Niladri B. Syam, 2016. "Sourcing Co-Created Products: Should your Suppliers Collaborate?," Working Papers 1811, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 14 Aug 2018.
- Elisabetta Iossa & Federico Biagi & Paola Valbonesi, 2018.
"Pre-commercial procurement, procurement of innovative solutions and innovation partnerships in the EU: rationale and strategy,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(8), pages 730-749, November.
- Elisabetta Iossa, Federico Biagi and Paola Valbonesi, 2016. "Pre-commercial Procurement, Procurement of Innovative Solutions and Innovation Partnerships in the EU: Rationale and Strategy," IEFE Working Papers 89, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Ricard Gil & Giorgio Zanarone, 2016. "New Frontiers in Empirical Research on Informal Contracting," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 172(2), pages 390-407, June.
More about this item
Keywordstrust; hold-up problem; competition; innovation; specific investment; procurement; relational contracts; management practices; suppliers; car manufacturers; German automotive industry;
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_5229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.