Rohstoff „Daten“: Volkswirtschaflicher Nutzen von Datenbereitstellung – eine Bestandsaufnahme
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maryam Farboodi & Roxana Mihet & Thomas Philippon & Laura Veldkamp, 2019.
"Big Data and Firm Dynamics,"
AEA Papers and Proceedings, American Economic Association, vol. 109, pages 38-42, May.
- Farboodi, Maryam & Mihet, Roxana & Philippon, Thomas & Veldkamp, Laura, 2019. "Big Data and Firm Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 13489, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maryam Farboodi & Roxana Mihet & Thomas Philippon & Laura Veldkamp, 2019. "Big Data and Firm Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 25515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wendy C.Y. LI & NIREI Makoto & YAMANA Kazufumi, 2019. "Value of Data: There's No Such Thing as a Free Lunch in the Digital Economy," Discussion papers 19022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Wolfert, Sjaak & Ge, Lan & Verdouw, Cor & Bogaardt, Marc-Jeroen, 2017. "Big Data in Smart Farming – A review," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 69-80.
- Calzolari, Giacomo & Felli, Leonardo & Koenen, Johannes & Spagnolo, Giancarlo & Stahl, Konrad O, 2017. "Relational Contracts, Competition and Innovation: Theory and Evidence from German Car Manufacturers," CEPR Discussion Papers 12267, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Koutroumpis, Pantelis & Leiponen, Aija & Thomas, Llewellyn D W, 2017. "The (Unfulfilled) Potential of Data Marketplaces," ETLA Working Papers 53, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Imanol Arrieta-Ibarra & Leonard Goff & Diego Jiménez-Hernández & Jaron Lanier & E. Glen Weyl, 2018. "Should We Treat Data as Labor? Moving beyond "Free"," AEA Papers and Proceedings, American Economic Association, vol. 108, pages 38-42, May.
- Oliver Falck & Tobias Lohse, 2019. "Transformation zum Dienstleister und neue Anforderungsprofile in der Industrie," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 72(01), pages 43-45, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Pigford, Ashlee-Ann E. & Hickey, Gordon M. & Klerkx, Laurens, 2018. "Beyond agricultural innovation systems? Exploring an agricultural innovation ecosystems approach for niche design and development in sustainability transitions," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 116-121.
- Viet, Nguyen Quoc & Behdani, Behzad & Bloemhof, Jacqueline, 2018. "Value of Information to Improve Daily Operations in High-Density Logistics," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 9(1), January.
- Daron Acemoglu & Ali Makhdoumi & Azarakhsh Malekian & Asuman Ozdaglar, 2019.
"Too Much Data: Prices and Inefficiencies in Data Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
26296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Makhdoumi, Ali & Malekian, Azarakhsh & Ozdaglar, Asuman, 2019. "Too Much Data: Prices and Inefficiencies in Data Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 14225, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Panos Constantinides & Ola Henfridsson & Geoffrey G. Parker, 2018. "Introduction—Platforms and Infrastructures in the Digital Age," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 29(2), pages 381-400, June.
- Iban, Muzaffer Can & Aksu, Oktay, 2020. "A model for big spatial rural data infrastructure in Turkey: Sensor-driven and integrative approach," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C).
- Zhijun Chen & Chongwoo Choe & Jiajia Cong & Noriaki Matsushima, 2020. "Data-driven mergers and personalization," ISER Discussion Paper 1108, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Salembier, Chloé & Segrestin, Blanche & Sinoir, Nicolas & Templier, Joseph & Weil, Benoît & Meynard, Jean-Marc, 2020. "Design of equipment for agroecology: Coupled innovation processes led by farmer-designers," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 183(C).
- Norman Siebrecht, 2020. "Sustainable Agriculture and Its Implementation Gap—Overcoming Obstacles to Implementation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(9), pages 1-1, May.
- Hilary A. Sandler, 2018. "Weed Management in Cranberries: A Historical Perspective and a Look to the Future," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-20, September.
- Naude, Wim, 2019.
"The race against the robots and the fallacy of the giant cheesecake: Immediate and imagined impacts of artificial intelligence,"
MERIT Working Papers
2019-005, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Naudé, Wim, 2019. "The Race against the Robots and the Fallacy of the Giant Cheesecake: Immediate and Imagined Impacts of Artificial Intelligence," IZA Discussion Papers 12218, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Naudé, Wim, 2020.
"Industrialization under Medieval Conditions? Global Development after COVID-19,"
IZA Discussion Papers
13829, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Naudé, Wim, 2020. "Industrialization under Medieval Conditions? Global Development after COVID-19," GLO Discussion Paper Series 704, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Cristina VOINEA & Radu USZKAI, 2019. "An Ethical Framework For Digital Afterlife Industries," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(1), pages 1179-1184, November.
- Plaas, Elke & Meyer-Wolfarth, Friederike & Banse, Martin & Bengtsson, Jan & Bergmann, Holger & Faber, Jack & Potthoff, Martin & Runge, Tania & Schrader, Stefan & Taylor, Astrid, 2019. "Towards valuation of biodiversity in agricultural soils: A case for earthworms," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 291-300.
- Mark Ryan & Josephina Antoniou & Laurence Brooks & Tilimbe Jiya & Kevin Macnish & Bernd Stahl, 2020. "The Ethical Balance of Using Smart Information Systems for Promoting the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(12), pages 1-1, June.
- Vroege, Willemijn & Dalhaus, Tobias & Finger, Robert, 2019. "Index insurances for grasslands – A review for Europe and North-America," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 101-111.
- Wagner, Dirk Nicolas, 2020. "The nature of the Artificially Intelligent Firm - An economic investigation into changes that AI brings to the firm," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(6).
- Kenney, Martin & Serhan, Hiam & Trystram, Gilles, 2020. "Digitalization and Platforms in Agriculture: Organizations, Power Asymmetry, and Collective Action Solutions," ETLA Working Papers 78, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Chunling Li & Ben Niu, 2020. "Design of smart agriculture based on big data and Internet of things," International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, , vol. 16(5), pages 15501477209, May.
- Vanishree Pabalkar & Rashmy Moray, 2019. "Implication of technology on economic progress of farmers: a case of India," Asian Journal of Agriculture and rural Development, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 9(2), pages 179-193, December.
- M. Saravanan & Satheesh K. Perepu, 2019. "Realizing Social-Media-Based Analytics for Smart Agriculture," The Review of Socionetwork Strategies, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 33-53, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofob:113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.