The Mortgage Rate Conundrum
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Justiniano, Alejandro & Primiceri, Giorgio E. & Tambalotti, Andrea, 2017. "The Mortgage Rate Conundrum," Working Paper Series WP-2017-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, revised 01 Apr 2016.
- Justiniano, Alejandro & Primiceri, Giorgio E. & Tambalotti, Andrea, 2017. "The mortgage rate conundrum," Staff Reports 829, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Giorgio E. Primiceri & Andrea Tambalotti, 2017. "The Mortgage Rate Conundrum," NBER Working Papers 23784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giorgio Primiceri & Andrea Tambalotti & Alejandro Justiniano, 2017. "The Mortgage Rate Conundrum," 2017 Meeting Papers 471, Society for Economic Dynamics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Atif Mian & Amir Sufi, 2017.
"Fraudulent Income Overstatement on Mortgage Applications During the Credit Expansion of 2002 to 2005,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 30(6), pages 1832-1864.
- Atif R. Mian & Amir Sufi, 2015. "Fraudulent Income Overstatement on Mortgage Applications during the Credit Expansion of 2002 to 2005," NBER Working Papers 20947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scanlon, Kathleen & Fernández Arrigoitia, Melissa & Whitehead, Christine M E, 2015. "Social housing in Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62938, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tim Landvoigt & Monika Piazzesi & Martin Schneider, 2015.
"The Housing Market(s) of San Diego,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 105(4), pages 1371-1407, April.
- Monika Piazzesi & Martin Schneider & Tim Landvoigt, 2010. "The Housing Market(s) of San Diego," 2010 Meeting Papers 1309, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tim Landvoigt & Monika Piazzesi & Martin Schneider, 2012. "The Housing Market(s) of San Diego," NBER Working Papers 17723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Schneider & Johannes Stroebel & Monika Piazzesi, 2012. "Segmented Housing Search," 2012 Meeting Papers 670, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Atif Mian & Amir Sufi, 2009. "The Consequences of Mortgage Credit Expansion: Evidence from the U.S. Mortgage Default Crisis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 124(4), pages 1449-1496.
- Simon Gilchrist & Egon Zakrajsek, 2012. "Credit Spreads and Business Cycle Fluctuations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(4), pages 1692-1720, June.
- Un-Habitat, 2015. "Housing Finance Mechanisms in India," Working Papers id:7549, eSocialSciences.
- Hyun Song Shin, 2012. "Global Banking Glut and Loan Risk Premium," IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 60(2), pages 155-192, July.
- Martin Schneider, 2015. "Comment on "Demystifying the Chinese Housing Boom"," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2015, Volume 30, pages 167-175 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit boom; housing boom; private label; Securitization; subprime.;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2017-09-10 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2017-09-10 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:12265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.