Pourquoi les ménages pauvres paient-ils des loyers de plus en plus élevés ?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gabrielle Fack, 2005. "Pourquoi les ménages pauvres paient-ils des loyers de plus en plus élevés ?," Post-Print hal-00813575, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Messerlin, 2006. "Europe after the 'no' votes : mapping a new economic path : thirty-fifth Wincott Lecture, 3 October 2005," Post-Print hal-00973109, HAL.
- Jean-Claude Driant & Alain Jacquot, 2005. "Loyers imputés et inégalités de niveau de vie," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 381(1), pages 177-206.
More about this item
Keywordsaides au logement; politiques du logement; incidence des aides;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpm:docweb:0516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Houtan Bastani). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.