Assessing the Sustainability of Credit Growth: the Case of Central and Eastern European Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Virginie Coudert & Cyril Pouvelle, 2010. "Assessing the Sustainability of Credit Growth: The case of Central and Eastern European Countries," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 7(1), pages 87-120, June.
- Virginie Coudert & Cyril Pouvelle, 2010. "Assessing the Sustainability of Credit Growth: The case of Central and Eastern European Countries," Post-Print halshs-01511104, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Rodrigo Valdes & Oscar Landerretche, 2001.
"Lending Booms: Latin America and the World,"
THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 47-100, January.
- Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Landerretche, Oscar & Valdés, Rodrigo, 2001. "Lending Booms: Latin America and the World," CEPR Discussion Papers 2811, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Rodrigo Valdes & Oscar Landerretche, 2001. "Lending Booms: Latin America and the World," NBER Working Papers 8249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Graciela L. Kaminsky, 1999.
"The Twin Crises: The Causes of Banking and Balance-of-Payments Problems,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 473-500, June.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1996. "The twin crises: the causes of banking and balance-of-payments problems," International Finance Discussion Papers 544, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela, 2000.
"Las crisis gemelas: las causas de los problemas bancarios y de balanza de pagos
[The twin crises: Te causes of banking and balance of payments problems]," MPRA Paper 13842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela, 1999. "The twin crises: The causes of banking and balance of payments problems," MPRA Paper 14081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levin, Andrew & Lin, Chien-Fu & James Chu, Chia-Shang, 2002.
"Unit root tests in panel data: asymptotic and finite-sample properties,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 1-24, May.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "LEVINLIN: RATS procedure to perform Levin-Lin-Chu test for unit roots in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTS00242, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:71:y:2017:i:3:a:62115 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:intfor:v:33:y:2017:i:4:p:1007-1024 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mikael Juselius & Mathias Drehmann, 2015. "Leverage dynamics and the real burden of debt," BIS Working Papers 501, Bank for International Settlements.
- Buncic, Daniel & Melecky, Martin, 2014.
"Equilibrium credit: The reference point for macroprudential supervisors,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 135-154.
- Buncic, Daniel & Martin Melecky, 2013. "Equilibrium Credit: The Reference Point for Macroprudential Supervisors," Economics Working Paper Series 1301, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised Feb 2014.
- Buncic, Daniel & Melecky, Martin, 2013. "Equilibrium credit : the reference point for macroprudential supervisors," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6358, The World Bank.
- Serwa, Dobromił, 2013.
"Identifying multiple regimes in the model of credit to households,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 198-208.
- Dobromil Serwa, 2011. "Identifying multiple regimes in the model of credit to households," NBP Working Papers 99, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Lahura, Erick & Chang, Giancarlo & Salazar, Oscar, 2013. "Identificación de Episodios de Auge Crediticio: Una propuesta Metodológica con Fundamentos Económicos," Working Papers 2013-011, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- repec:kap:empiri:v:44:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10663-016-9338-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deryugina, Elena & Kovalenko, Olga & Pantina, Irina & Ponomarenko, Alexey, 2015.
"Disentangling loan demand and supply shocks in Russia,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
8/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Elena Deryugina & Olga Kovalenko & Irina Pantina & Alexey Ponomarenko, 2015. "Disentangling loan demand and supply shocks in Russia," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps3, Bank of Russia.
- Elena Naumovska & Mihail Petkovski & Iskra Stanceva - Gigov, 2015. "Estimation Of The "Normal" Credit Growth In The Republic Of Macedonia With Regards To The Economic Fundamentals," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 47-56, June.
- Juselius, Mikael & Drehmann, Mathias, 2016. "Leverage dynamics and the burden of debt," Research Discussion Papers 3/2016, Bank of Finland.
- Rubaszek, Michał & Serwa, Dobromił, 2014. "Determinants of credit to households: An approach using the life-cycle model," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 572-587.
- Richard Connolly & Christopher A. Hartwell, 2014. "Developments in the Economies of Member States Outside the Eurozone," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52, pages 202-218, November.
- Niels-Jakob Harbo Hansen & Olga Sulla, 2013. "Credit Growth in Latin America; Financial Development or Credit Boom?," IMF Working Papers 13/106, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:bof:bofitp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201503111111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dušan Stojanović & Danilo Stojanović, 2015. "Excessive Credit Growth Or Catching Up Process: The Case Of Central, Eastern And Southeastern European Countries," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 60(206), pages 7-44, July - Se.
- Egert Juuse & Rainer Kattel, 2014. "Financialisation and the Financial and Economic Crises: The Case of Estonia," FESSUD studies fstudy20, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Branimir Jovanovic & Egzona Hani & Ljupka Georgievska, 2014. "Post-Crisis Credit Slowdown in South-East Europe – Return to Normality?," Working Papers 2014-01, National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia.
- Rodrigo Barbone Gonzalez & Joaquim Lima & Leonardo Marinho, 2015. "Countercyclical Capital Buffers: bayesian estimates and alternatives focusing on credit growth," Working Papers Series 384, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Hansen, Niels-Jakob & Sulla, Olga, 2013. "El crecimiento del crédito en América Latina: ¿Desarrollo financiero o boom crediticio?," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 25, pages 51-80.
More about this item
KeywordsCREDIT BOOM; TRANSITION; FINANCIAL DEVELOPMENT;
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2010-01-23 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2010-01-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-01-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2009-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.