Capital flows and credit booms in emerging market economies?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Hoffmann, 2010.
"An Overinvestment Cycle In Central And Eastern Europe?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(4), pages 711-734, November.
- Hoffmann, Andreas, 2009. "An Overinvestment Cycle in Central and Eastern Europe?," MPRA Paper 15668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Esteban Gómez & Sandra Rozo, 2008.
"Beyond Bubbles: The Role of Asset Prices in Early-Warning Indicators,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 26(56), pages 114-148, June.
- Esteban Gómez & Sandra Rozo, 2007. "Beyond Bubbles: The role of asset prices in early-warning indicators," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004245, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Esteban Gómez & Sandra Rozo, 2007. "Beyond Bubbles: The role of asset prices in early-warning indicators," Borradores de Economia 457, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Esteban Gómez & sandra Rozo, 2007. "Beyond Bubbles:The role of asset prices in early-warning indicators," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004050, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- repec:kap:empiri:v:44:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10663-016-9338-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elena Naumovska & Mihail Petkovski & Iskra Stanceva - Gigov, 2015. "Estimation Of The "Normal" Credit Growth In The Republic Of Macedonia With Regards To The Economic Fundamentals," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 47-56, June.
- Deniz Igan & Zhibo Tan, 2017.
"Capital Inflows, Credit Growth, and Financial Systems,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(12), pages 2649-2671, December.
- Deniz O Igan & Zhibo Tan, 2015. "Capital Inflows, Credit Growth, and Financial Systems," IMF Working Papers 15/193, International Monetary Fund.
- Branimir Jovanovic & Egzona Hani & Ljupka Georgievska, 2014. "Post-Crisis Credit Slowdown in South-East Europe – Return to Normality?," Working Papers 2014-01, National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:fisrev:2006:9:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.