Report NEP-FDG-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Garita, Gus, 2009. "How Does Financial Openness Affect Economic Growth and its Components?," MPRA Paper 20099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pirtea, Marilen & Dima, Bogdan & Milos, Laura Raisa, 2009. "An empirical analysis of the interlinkages between financial sector and economic growth," MPRA Paper 20085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sophie Béreau & Antonia Lopez Villavicencio & Valérie Mignon, 2009. "Currency Misalignments and Growth: a New Look Using Nonlinear Panel Data Methods," Working Papers 2009-17, CEPII research center.
- Antonio Mele, 2009. "Financial Volatility and Economic Activity," FMG Discussion Papers dp642, Financial Markets Group.
- Rui Esteves & David Khoudour-Castéras, 2009. "Remittances, Capital Flows and Financial Development during the Mass Migration Period, 1870-1913," Working Papers 2009-12, CEPII research center.
- Bormotov, Michael, 2010. "Modern Knowledge Based Economy: all-factors endogenous growth model and total investment allocation," MPRA Paper 19932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scarlat, Valentin, 2009. "Monetary Policies and the Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 19849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Addison, Tony & Arndt, Channing & Tarp, Finn, 2010. "The Triple Crisis and the Global Aid Architecture," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Giuseppe Arbia & Michele Battisti & Gianfranco Di Vaio, 2009. "Institutions and geography: Empirical test of spatial growth models for European regions," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 72/2009, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Virginie Coudert & Cyril Pouvelle, 2009. "Assessing the Sustainability of Credit Growth: the Case of Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 2009-33, CEPII research center.
- F. Cerina & F. Mureddu, 2009. "Is Agglomeration really good for Growth? Global Efficiency, Interregional Equity and Uneven Growth," Working Paper CRENoS 200913, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Scopelliti, Alessandro Diego, 2009. "Competition and Economic Growth: a Critical Survey of the Theoretical Literature," MPRA Paper 20079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Shin, Inyong, 2010. "Heterogeneity, trust, human capital and productivity growth: Decomposition analysis," MPRA Paper 20083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro Rui Mazeda Gil & Paulo Brito & Óscar Afonso, 2010. "Growth and Firm Dynamics with Horizontal and Vertical R&D," FEP Working Papers 356, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- van Ark, Bart & Hao, Janet X. & Corrado, Carol & Hulten, Charles, 2009. "Measuring intangible capital and its contribution to economic growth in Europe," EIB Papers 3/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Roy Cerqueti & Raffaella Coppier, 2009. "Economic growth, corruption and tax evasion," Working Papers 58-2009, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Jan 2010.
- Mc Morrow, Kieran & Röger, Werner, 2009. "R&D capital and economic growth: The empirical evidence," EIB Papers 4/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Daisuke Tsuruta, 2010. "How Do Small Businesses Finance their Growth Opportunities? – The Case of Recovery from the Lost Decade in Japan?," GRIPS Discussion Papers 09-19, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.