Growth and Firm Dynamics with Horizontal and Vertical R&D
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gil, Pedro Mazeda & Brito, Paulo & Afonso, Oscar, 2013. "Growth And Firm Dynamics With Horizontal And Vertical R&D," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(07), pages 1438-1466, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil & André Almeida, & Sofia B.S.D. Castro,, 2015. "Flexible Transitional Dynamics in a Non-Scale Fully Endogenous Growth Model," CEF.UP Working Papers 1503, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- repec:bla:ecorec:v:93:y:2017:i:302:p:434-447 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sochirca, Elena & Gil, Pedro Mazeda & Afonso, Oscar, 2014.
"Technology structure and skill structure: Costly investment and complementarity effects quantification,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 172-189.
- Elena Sochirca & Pedro Mazeda Gil & Oscar Afonso, 2013. "Technology Structure and Skill Structure: Costly Investment and Complementarity Effects Quantification," FEP Working Papers 478, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil & Fernanda Figueiredo, 2011. "Firm Size Distribution under Horizontal and Vertical Innovation," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_065, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Pedro Gil & Fernanda Figueiredo, 2013. "Firm size distribution under horizontal and vertical innovation," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 129-161, January.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil & Oscar Afonso & Paulo Brito, 2012. "Skill Structure and Technology Structure: Innovation and Growth Implications," FEP Working Papers 470, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Pedro Gil, 2013.
"Animal spirits and the composition of innovation in a lab-equipment R&D model with transition,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 108(1), pages 1-33, January.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil, 2010. "Animal Spirits and the Composition of Innovation in a Lab-Equipment R&D Model with Transition," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_040, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Afonso, Óscar, 2016. "Effects of labour-market institutions on employment, wages, R&D intensity and growth in 27 OECD countries: From theory to practice," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 48-62.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil & Oscar Afonso & Paulo Brito, 2012. "Scale Effects, Relative Supply of Skills, Industrial Structure and Endogenous Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_028, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil & Oscar Afonso & Paulo B. Vasconcelos, 2015. "Skill-Structure Shocks, the Share of the High-Tech Sector and Economic Growth Dynamics," FEP Working Papers 554, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil & Oscar Afonso & Paulo B. Vasconcelos, 2013. "Industry Dynamics and Aggregate Stability over Transition," FEP Working Papers 484, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
Keywordsendogenous growth; vertical and horizontal R&D; firm dynamics; transitional dynamics;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-01-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-DGE-2010-01-23 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-FDG-2010-01-23 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-INO-2010-01-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2010-01-23 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2010-01-23 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .