Report NEP-CSE-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Bettiol & Maria Chiarvesio & Stefano Micelli, 2010. "The role of design in upgrading within Global Value Chains. Evidence from Italy," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0108, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- El Elj, Moez, 2009. "R&D and Innovation Empirical Analysis for Tunisian Firms," MPRA Paper 18128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wan-Hsin LIU, 2009. "Do Sources of Knowledge Transfer Matter? – A Firm-level Analysis in the PRD, China," Kiel Working Papers 1578, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Danguy, Jérôme & de Rassenfosse, Gaétan & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno, 2010. "The R&D-patent relationship: An industry perspective," EIB Papers 7/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Scopelliti, Alessandro Diego, 2009. "Competition and Economic Growth: a Critical Survey of the Theoretical Literature," MPRA Paper 20079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bartling, Björn & Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2009. "Screening, Competition, and Job Design Economic Origins of Good Jobs," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 297, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & José Miguel Silva, 2010. "Emergent and declining themes in the Economics and Management of Innovation scientific area over the past three decades," FEP Working Papers 355, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Louise Curran & Soledad Zignago, 2009. "Evolution of EU and its Member States' Competitiveness in International Trade," Working Papers 2009-11, CEPII research center.
- Sloev, Igor, 2009. "Strategic Vertical Separation," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 296, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Gábor Békés & Jörn Kleinert & Farid Toubal, 2009. "Spillovers from Multinationals to Heterogeneous Domestic Firms: Evidence from Hungary," Working Papers 2009-31, CEPII research center.
- Chen , Taotao & Kokko, Ari & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2010. "Fdi And Spillovers In China: Non-Linearity And Absorptive Capacity," Working Paper Series 2010-12, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Pedro Rui Mazeda Gil & Paulo Brito & Óscar Afonso, 2010. "Growth and Firm Dynamics with Horizontal and Vertical R&D," FEP Working Papers 356, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- José Miguel Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2010. "Identifying the intellectual scientific basis of the Economics and Management of Innovation Management area," FEP Working Papers 354, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Giuseppe Arbia & Michele Battisti & Gianfranco Di Vaio, 2009. "Institutions and geography: Empirical test of spatial growth models for European regions," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 72/2009, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Pamina Koenig & Florian Mayneris & Sandra Poncet, 2009. "Local Export Spillovers in France," Working Papers 2009-18, CEPII research center.